Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
what mod... there is no mod... it says extract and run as installation main page only have the game file. no information anywhere about mods other than comments asking about them so how would anyone know anything with literally no information
go back like 2-3 pages, the original uploader also added the mods download link

also dont say there isnt any information if you arent willing to go back two pages, but are willing to comment that there is "no information"

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

also dont say there isnt any information if you arent willing to go back two pages, but are willing to comment that there is "no information"
to be fair the usual trick to finding info is by typing the word in the search bar, but considering the amount of pages and the fact that two people had that question as well as any information about it is as you say two pages back how could anyone know. my question is also for the sake of those others that asked, and not many would think about looking through 100+ pages to figure out the answer, most will use the search and if no answer seem to be found they will post a question. i feel it is also worthy to note that in most threads they also post links on the main page to the relevant comments which would explain my own and others confusion, but thank you for the help regardless

Aug 28, 2017
to be fair the usual trick to finding info is by typing the word in the search bar, but considering the amount of pages and the fact that two people had that question as well as any information about it is as you say two pages back how could anyone know. my question is also for the sake of those others that asked, and not many would think about looking through 100+ pages to figure out the answer, most will use the search and if no answer seem to be found they will post a question. i feel it is also worthy to note that in most threads they also post links on the main page to the relevant comments which would explain my own and others confusion, but thank you for the help regardless
The info that a mod is needed should be added to the OP.

But I really don't understand people who get upset when people ask for information. I mean isn't this one of the reasons why we have a thread?

It's not like there is even a story or a plot to discuss in here.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Subsurface/Specular Power Mix is sometimes to high it can end often in a Candle look depending on the light direction.

Last edited:

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
The screenshots don't do the actual game justice i think. It's much better than i thought it would be.

VR When :giggle: ?

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
I don't wanna be that guy but VirusTotal shows 14/67 flags on the main .exe, thoughts? False positive? Windows Defender categorizes the threat as "low."

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game really needs a way to remove the whole head of this stupid ass knight with a helmet so I can put the camera into a proper pov position with no clipping. It's even worse because the girls track the camera and I just can't place it properly with the huge annoying tin can in the way. Also please add a FOV slider so it doesn't look like I'm using a freaking magnifying glass in some positions ffs.

Just look at this shit, this bastard keeps blue balling by blocking the spot where I could have a perfect camera position. And by the way there's a slider to literally remove the whole cock but there's none for the huge ass head of this mf? Talented but very pepega dev tbh

Last edited:

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021

the changelog in the op itself says "Version 0.42 comes with 3 new girls " which implies they're already there in-game
literally WHY not put the assets in the op? it makes no sense to leave them apart

Reactions: pervysword

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
the changelog in the op itself says "Version 0.42 comes with 3 new girls " which implies they're already there in-game
literally WHY not put the assets in the op? it makes no sense to leave them apart
My point is that people are quick to complain instead of looking into things, not having it on the op is a legitimate complaint, but when someone just goes on the last page of a thread and quickly writes a complaint, its very annoying.

On any thread its common decency to at least check the last couple pages before asking for links or info, thats the reason so many threads are filled with the same questions and complaints.

Its ironic that the same people who complain about not finding info are the same ones pushing that info back by flooding the threads with complains and already answered questions.

Reactions: congru

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

That pose control is often really nice and dam fast to get where you want.

This game really needs a way to remove the whole head of this stupid ass knight with a helmet so I can put the camera into a proper pov position with no clipping. It's even worse because the girls track the camera and I just can't place it properly with the huge annoying tin can in the way. Also please add a FOV slider so it doesn't look like I'm using a freaking magnifying glass in some positions ffs.

Just look at this shit, this bastard keeps blue balling by blocking the spot where I could have a perfect camera position. And by the way there's a slider to literally remove the whole cock but there's none for the huge ass head of this mf? Talented but very pepega dev tbh
You could use Cloud instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ShatteredFate

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You could use Cloud instead
Yes because there's an option in the menu to change the male character... oh wait. Also the same problem would still exists with the spiky huge ass hair and face clipping.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

The Menu can also get stuck and doesn't auto hide anymore.
Ah you need to move the camera than it auto hides.

Makes absolute sense you now avoid the Cumshoot leaving it :)

Last edited:

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019

Earlier builds literally had a hotkey to disable male body [A]

idk why its removed, should be an essential feature.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Earlier builds literally had a hotkey to disable male body [A]

idk why its removed, should be an essential feature.
Because adding more characters is a top priority and the game being playable isn't :KEK:
This game is lacking so many things that should be essential in a game about posing (you can check them in my recent review). The lack of QoL features and proper controls is honestly embarrasing. It's quite absurd how models, graphics and sound are so high quality and then the gameplay is garbage, it's sadly just like most triple A games nowadays.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The performance improvements also show nicely the new deepthroat bulging system at work, only problem is the model quality and no real working tessellation that makes the result closeup not so nice at all.
You can also see to low Mesh resolution lod issues everywhere.

The Animation Performance is heavy low the impact is crazy

Cum overflow and it drips down even the balls

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes