Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

KinKobra0526

Oct 9, 2021
They are just regular unity asset files. I don't think the .tfa is an actual file type, probably just stands for true facials assets or something. You can open and edit them like unity mods using something like or .
That's all I know really, I'm not smart enough to actually mod anything but nice to know it's possible.
View attachment 1585288
Whata addon for unity you using?

KinKobra0526

Oct 9, 2021
What a Joke now i wonder about certain things really but yeah looking at the Performance mess currently on the Blendshape side makes it clear this wont go far Unless he doesn't improve that Performance Significantly which though he can't as it is a Internal Unity Problem.
But heck he really shouldn't have released anything in this still not stable enough state, i never will understand Devs that can't provide stable quality never ever, when it is pretty irresponsible fora Dev with such high goals to release something in such a state of failure, i never gonna understand this Mystery.

Work 3 years on it Stabilize it and than push forward but this kind of Development is piss poor.

1 buggy release with bad performance after another how people can take part in this and pay for it will really forever be a mystery to me.
But Henry is far from the only irresponsible Dev on this side of the Medal.
I work enough calling out all the problems that shouldn't be there in the first place and no real good Dev would let ever happen, before releasing anything into the public so bloody amateur mistakes you really wonder for a Dev with such a High Goal on his Fluid Sim.

Others would be fired releasing something like this as a goal result in Production.
Nope it might be slow performance for you, buy for me is better and finally he has quality adjustment to me this version is way improved

Reactions: norax
Apr 7, 2019
how do i get cloud as partner?
A glitch: sometimes, he appears instead of a girl when the game opens. He does not have orifices and, much like the actual Cloud, doesn't emote. In the olden days of Mortal Kombat 1 and 2, this would be considered a "secret character"

Alabaster Diamond

Aug 29, 2019
how do i get cloud as partner?
A glitch: sometimes, he appears instead of a girl when the game opens. He does not have orifices and, much like the actual Cloud, doesn't emote. In the olden days of Mortal Kombat 1 and 2, this would be considered a "secret character"
Yeah

It is pretty wild. All of Clouds settings from when he is the top/male in the situation carrys over to him being the bottom/female.
But he has no orifices or that so dicks go crazy in any of the sex positions, especially when in the carry position. Feels like this was mostly accidental, but he does does close his eyes when you cum on his face.

Feels like he's, like, is two steps away from being as functional as the other characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I was happy I wasn't the only one getting the Cloud glitch, but now I kind of regret it...

oofoof1

Feb 27, 2019
Whata addon for unity you using?
I'm not using unity at all, just opening the .tfa files in /mods/characters in Asset Studio I linked. Though I think you can only view/rip in that one, actual modding/repacking is done with UABEA.
I'd try to get into this more but I'll just wait for the official mod support/model importing

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
The exe the game launched from gets popped instantly after unzipping it. I've only seen it with this newest version of the game
1641781521934.png

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The exe the game launched from gets popped instantly after unzipping it. I've only seen it with this newest version of the game
its the locality emulator that Henry packed into the game
false positive, we've had discussions and staff have reviewed the files

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
nope different more organic lighting approach though combined with the lower resolution it causes even more loss, but for anime characters not really important.
Lods might have changed im not sure but lot of meshes fall apart in closeup

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes