Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

bigjohnson4

Jan 25, 2021
knowing this only requires you read the giant text that appears when your start the game
any ideas if one can have some character creation with this game?
> game size issue?
> I only recognize Lara and Tifa.. most others are ??? (playstation games?)
----

mouse to bottom right, then pick from list
There's only one to choose from, it appears this is only a demo and only has one character

• Angry
Reactions: congru and 246

mozzolohwasgreat

Feb 12, 2018
"Mod" guide for the newest version
Since there seems to be plenty of confusion going on:
As of this version, there aren't multiple characters in the base game anymore. To regain the characters you need to download those other assets as a mod.
Usually you can access other characters by moving your mouse to the bottom right of the screen until a menu pops up. On the top of that menu you can select the characters. Without the mod however there is only 2 characters (one being the male character) available.
How to get the mod
Thanks to this post by SpecLurker:
I'm getting paid tomorrow so I decided I didn't want to wait

the characters are mods which I'm downloading at the moment so wait for that.
EDIT: Here we go
Mods: PIXELDRAIN
You can download the mods as well. If you are having issues with pixeldrain you can either use JDownloader to download from pixeldrain regardless, or use this post by breathe to get a mega version that includes the mod (I did not check that download, so proceed at your own discretion).
Here's a Mega download link with all the mods (characters) already included. (v.0.42 PRO)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to mod it
If you downloaded the included version you don't need to "install" the mod, if you did not, extract the folder and make sure the "Mods" folder is moved to the TOP LEVEL directory of the game. The folder should be in the same folder that the bin.exe is.

That's it, start the game as usual, move mouse to bottom right to open menu, profit. You should have the modded characters available now. Enjoy.

Apr 7, 2019
Basic rundown of v0.42a: Mostly bugfixes, some tweaks to fluids, apparently a few new poses, haven't seen them yet, though. Also "unlocked framerate/vsync control in menu", whatever that means.
The tracer model was also fixed because she had a glitch in the back of the neck when topless, so her model on Gumroad now should be different. Therefore, a zip file including all the characters already should update accordingly.

Reactions: Luxter and JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
That's too bad. I wonder how long it'll be before we have a game we can just port models from like SFMlab or whatever into.
The import utility was in skedule by the dev himself, then it seems it suffered a major complication.
Now I don't know the structure of sfm models used for this game, but if there is no overall standard importing is a nightmare when not impossible.
I suggest we wait for an "official" answer

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
The "help me this has virus" type
The "help me there is only one girl" type
The "help me I can't change girls & maps" type
The "help me I can't download from a blocked site" type
The "help me I can't find download links for latest version" type
The "help me when is latest version going to be uploaded" type

I wonder how did these people even managed to find, register and write a post on this site when they lack basic computer skills and don't even know basic site functions like searching. I bet they don't even know there are pages of messages and just download a game, find a problem and write their problem at the bottom of the screen then click "post reply".
I wonder how they breathe w/o a tutorial.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes