Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Boyar Druli

Jul 12, 2020
No, not yet, dev must first make it possible to do it. Apparently, it's being difficult for him
He doesn't want to implement it because so far, his patreon income is skating on him releasing a new model every couple months and having people hope for the modding feature thus continuing to support him.
If he'd release modding support in any shape now, there would be not much incentive to support him further other than out of the goodness of peoples hearts, would there.

Apr 7, 2019
He doesn't want to implement it because so far, his patreon income is skating on him releasing a new model every couple months and having people hope for the modding feature thus continuing to support him.
If he'd release modding support in any shape now, there would be not much incentive to support him further other than out of the goodness of peoples hearts, would there.
Fair point, but given that this thread exists and he's aware of it, the same could be said of the current state of the game anyways: support comes mostly from the goodness of some heroes' hearts.

Reactions: 246 and loler69

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
There would still be plenty of incentive, there is a lot of work to be done on the core aspects of the game, improving overall physics, adding additional gameplay features along with more collisions with hands, breasts etc. Allowing users to import their own models and scenes is just that, users still cannot expand on the core features without full access to source code or implemented editing tools.

Wagadada

May 10, 2018
i only see the one girl on this one how do you get to other girls
Download "True_Facials_Pro_0.42a"
Extract it, you'll have 2 zip files: "TrueFacials_Pro_0.42a" and "Mods_0.42". Extract both.
Copy-paste "Mods" directly in the folder truefacial
Done!

Reactions: 246

Naea

Oct 12, 2017
IMO, one of the most important update this game needs is to give the player the ability to control the mood of the characters. A simple option in the menu instead of the actual cycle of emotions, would be quite easy to implement I guess...

Feb 28, 2019
IMO, one of the most important update this game needs is to give the player the ability to control the mood of the characters. A simple option in the menu instead of the actual cycle of emotions, would be quite easy to implement I guess...

AFAIK it's coming eventually.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Naea
Aug 16, 2020
How do the modded characters work? As in, how were they added into the game? I wanna test to see if I can import a 3d character and then copy and paste the extra stuff that was included in a previous mod. I don't know much about game development, mod development, or programming, but I want to see if it's just that easy. Even though the dev hasn't released any mod tools, I want to see if I can Jury-rig a mod.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How do the modded characters work? As in, how were they added into the game? I wanna test to see if I can import a 3d character and then copy and paste the extra stuff that was included in a previous mod. I don't know much about game development, mod development, or programming, but I want to see if it's just that easy. Even though the dev hasn't released any mod tools, I want to see if I can Jury-rig a mod.
There aren't any mods for this game yet. Mods folder is just a placeholder for now, all characters and maps are created by developer.

Apr 7, 2019
There aren't any mods for this game yet. Mods folder is just a placeholder for now, all characters and maps are created by developer.
Though, the files in the mod folder are all character files, and if removed, the character is removed as well. They're all some file type called .tfa, which is probably a custom type meaning "True Facials Asset". If, MAYBE, a cool smart person could edit and modify these files in a way that it because easy to add new models in the game, that would be really neat.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
The new character system is supposed to lay the groundwork for actual mod support in the future - the previous system had all characters integrated into the game with no modularity, so it's already making progress. Once(if) that better support comes along, or at least documentation on what's required to rig a model for TF's animations, you can expect to see much more interest in modding.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes