Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Keel!

Dec 18, 2018
Is there a way to increase the breast size past the maximum? For some characters the maximum breast size is smaller than others and I really want to make them big.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Is there a way to increase the breast size past the maximum? For some characters the maximum breast size is smaller than others and I really want to make them big.
Unless somebody tweaks the game constants no, the morph slider is fixed (I'd say 5x) so the max setting depends on the original size of the model.
Try asking to the guy who modded V0.39

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
is there a way to open the default unity player configuration menu before opening the game? (change resolution, quality etc...)
Wondering the same if anyone knows, also where is the Regestry located for Quality Resolution and stuff ?

edit here

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomGuy25

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
wait, what do you mean? arent there mods for the game already in this thread?
For 0.39 yes. Colt made the mod, probably like the rest of us assuming the game was dead either way.
0.4+ is basically a rewrite, and since HT is back the mod isn't so necessary.

Last I checked HT is working on a way to allow custom models to be imported if they are set up correctly.
Very likely to be limited to competent 3D model guys.

But yes, 0.4+ mod support is coming soon, not there yet though.

Wellbuiltman1987

Jun 7, 2021
it would be realy nice if someone would say WHAT and WHERE and HOW to get the mods to work ive tried every variation and all i can get to work is primrose and ive reinstalled the backup a bunch and even re downloaded this new version just someone help please

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
it would be realy nice if someone would say WHAT and WHERE and HOW to get the mods to work ive tried every variation and all i can get to work is primrose and ive reinstalled the backup a bunch and even re downloaded this new version just someone help please
It would be really nice if people stopped asking same questions that has been answered 1 fucktillion times before and read before asking WHAT, WHERE and HOW?

Apr 7, 2019
Alright dude, we'll need pictures. can you please show your True Facials folder and the Mods folder that is within, for starters?

Reactions: Boyar Druli

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
people seem to get confused so let me clear this up, throw the whole mods folder into the main directory, not the contents of it.

Reactions: Renore
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes