Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Feb 28, 2019
does anyone know if you can load other characters after those who are already in the modification, for example Rey or Cortana
I guess they're made in a blender, but I don't know, I don't know anything about it
Probably not. A lot of rigging goes into the models themselves and opening them up with a unity scraper showed me A LOT of variables, like smirks, face settings, etc. You could theoretically rig a t-pose Cortana or whoever into it, but you wouldn't be able to even move her.

Reactions: eablo

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
does anyone know if you can load other characters after those who are already in the modification, for example Rey or Cortana
I guess they're made in a blender, but I don't know, I don't know anything about it
As has been said several times before, there is currently no possible way to mod other characters into the game. It uses a specialized file type which currently only the Developer knows how to use. He is working to make modding possible, but it is currently impossible.

Reactions: eablo
Apr 7, 2019
Alright, my lovelies, here's the rundown on the lastest release:
It's version 0.42b, and it has "fixed physics stability at higher framerates"(whatever that means, i'm a dumbass), restored the ol' opening and closing mouth command that it had back in the 0.3x versions, and some bugfixes and tweaks. It's a fairly minor update, but Henry claims he's been working on 0.43 in parallel, saying it will have some heavy changes.
The important thing is the new girls, Harley Quinn (DC Comics), Quiet(MGS5) Y'shtola(FF14) and Burial At Sea Elizabeth(Bioshock). Personally I don't really care about most of these, but Harley Quinn makes my harder than that one clobberin' dude.
I say it's important because I have a question and a request to the affluent ones here: How was the update packaged? Did it already include the characters? are the new characters distributed separately like in the last time, with .tfa files that you can freely add and remove to the Mod folder? and if so, could you maybe put these new characters in 0.42a with no issues? Because if so, maybe we could include a download here with just the characters in case people don't care about the fixes in this small update. I bet it would be less of a chonky transfer.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes