Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
With the link provided by Hellfire, I did some testing. It turns out you CAN, indeed, port new models to a previous 0.42 version, with a single exception.
Elizabeth, Y'shtola and Harley Quinn work perfectly in 0.42, but Quiet does not. The game bugs out before fading to an infinite black. She does work fine in 0.42b, though. Very interesting.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
With the link provided by Hellfire, I did some testing. It turns out you CAN, indeed, port new models to a previous 0.42 version, with a single exception.
Elizabeth, Y'shtola and Harley Quinn work perfectly in 0.42, but Quiet does not. The game bugs out before fading to an infinite black. She does work fine in 0.42b, though. Very interesting.
Interesting.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone mirror that off GD and thanks! This is pretty good stuff. tricking google drive such a pain in the ass. Needs raytracing. was gonna upload RTX shader but doesnt look as cool as I thought with Reshade maybe someone can try out Geforce Experience with it another spyware app I will never install ha. like 25 bucks should be one time only come on just insane but good start with Unity.

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
Is there any real use for this? Does 0.42 have something which 0.42b does not?

Apr 7, 2019
Is there any real use for this? Does 0.42 have something which 0.42b does not?
Not that I know of. I tried it just because. Though it's nice to know in case the guys who upload here wanted to skimp out on, i dunno, internet connection and tried to upload just the character files.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
tricking google drive such a pain in the ass.
Bruh, literally 3 simple steps:
  1. Upload a dummy empty file, prefably zip or rar to your drive folder.
  2. Create a shortcut of this game in your drive folder.
  3. Select both, right click, download.
maybe someone can try out Geforce Experience with it another spyware app I will never install
I'm pretty sure you are using a smartphone, it is pointless to argue about installing spyware on your computer when your phone listens to you all day everyday. Just install it and have fun.

Reactions: Archak

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Uploading...

0.42b Pro (25$) + Characters installed already.:

Google Drive
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Checked out the last version and the performance improves WAY much with the Vsync on, I don't understand why is it a bar but setting it in the middle halved my GPU usage without looking choppy.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes