Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Feb 28, 2019
I had a bug that when choosing Cloud instead of the default man and restarting the game, Cloud takes the place of a female, you can choose all poses, but he cannot be penetrated. Modders, can you make a full functionality for Cloud?)
Try saving the cloud file as a girl you don't like in the characters folder, just namechange it pretty much - that being said, hole functionality does not exist in the model and jury-rigging it would probably fuck up a million things.

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks updated to new 0.42b! Now the game starts fine, previous versions 0.42a when starting the game the characters were underground only their heads were sticking out, and couldn't do anything, there was no control.
This happens to me with 0.42b! :ROFLMAO:

NVM fixed it with the new Nvidia drivers.

Last edited:

Nanna95

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, I caught a virus with this game that forced me to format the pc because it sent me the cpu at 100% use. For those who think that the problem was the WMI Provider Host (which is affected anyway) I have dealt with this problem many times and I always solved it immediately after the problem arose, with this here it was impossible.

Nimbus

Dec 21, 2017
I might be a little late to this, but does Colt Zero's mod still work with these newer versions of the game?

Apr 7, 2019
I might be a little late to this, but does Colt Zero's mod still work with these newer versions of the game?
Nope, it only works on v0.39. True Facials' code structure got kind of overhauled in v0.4, and Colt doesn't really know how to mess around with it.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I played this game over a year ago but stumbled upon this posting again. Henry came back? What happened that made him disappear from the internet?

Apr 7, 2019
I played this game over a year ago but stumbled upon this posting again. Henry came back? What happened that made him disappear from the internet?
According to the post he made on the release of v0.4, "The pandemic was troublesome, but the underlying fatigue and my own personal life also hit hard."
All of those may very well be related to one another, but he didn't elaborate any further, and I think it would be prying to press the issue

Reactions: beh123234
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes