Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
thank you for your help. This shows that the Mega link does not include the lastest characters from v0.42b. I do have that, myself, but I got it from the Google Drive link, that for some reason people are having a bit of trouble with. So I'm gonna report that one as an update, and hopefully someone else can make a more reliable link for that file.

Reactions: pajamapanda

geckardo

Dec 2, 2020
How exactly do you load the mods? Does the Mods folder just need to be in the same root folder as the game folder? Also, is there any way currently to lower the fidelity of the graphics?

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Can someone check if the zip here is legit? My Mega transference quota is done for the day, and I already got the lastest full version with everything anyway. I just want to make sure it's fine to report it as an update link
I get a virus alert. It has a PUA that tries to label itself as a Sys32 file. Shady.

• Angry
Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How exactly do you load the mods? Does the Mods folder just need to be in the same root folder as the game folder? Also, is there any way currently to lower the fidelity of the graphics?
Nope, just copy "Mods" folder into your "C:\Windows\System32" folder then move the game to a USB stick and run the game from "TrueFacials.exe". After that, mods should work. Also if you get bad performance you should google "How To Download a Graphics Card", "How To Download More Ram" & "How To Download a CPU".

Mods? Where can you get them?

I get a virus alert. It has a PUA that tries to label itself as a Sys32 file. Shady.
Congratulations on being the first person to point this out.
For your award I'm giving your post a facepalm.
Stop using shitty antivirus, I'm not saying the file is clean but your shitty antivirus labels the game as "Potential Unwanted Application", therefore it is shit.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Has anyone had any luck increasing the cum limit? I tried modifying one of the files and it does make the number of particles go higher than the slider allows but above the default usual limit it stops generating new liquid, instead you just get some broken thin strands going between penis and the female model. Could it be hardcoded or something with the physic engine not handling higher amounts?

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
Has anyone had any luck increasing the cum limit? I tried modifying one of the files and it does make the number of particles go higher than the slider allows but above the default usual limit it stops generating new liquid, instead you just get some broken thin strands going between penis and the female model. Could it be hardcoded or something with the physic engine not handling higher amounts?
Im highly doubt it can be changed just like that. Pretty sure that you need to tweak Particle system in unity, you can try dnSpy, but don't expect something special. Until the dev provides the unity project, we can't change anything.

Apr 7, 2019
Hi, I don't know what you mean by fidelity of the graphics, but for the mods to work, you need to have a Mods folder in the same folder as the game, and inside the Mods folder, there must be two more folders with .tfa files inside them. These files are the "mods". If these are empty, then whatever download link you used was not the lastest one. Hope I could help

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Charming as always, but I think you got the link wrong, it's actually
No, my bad. It's actually .
Everytime I get an alert for this thread I swear to god that alert has %75 chance of being someone's post asking same stupid question that has been answered millions of times already.
This thread has 146 pages as of now, the chances of your question already answered before are very high.
So learn to read instead of sending facepalms, kiddo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ronnual

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Im highly doubt it can be changed just like that. Pretty sure that you need to tweak Particle system in unity, you can try dnSpy, but don't expect something special. Until the dev provides the unity project, we can't change anything.
I mean all he needs to do is to increase the max value to inifity, put a warning that says game will run slower above X, possibly break above Y, but does he take suggestions somewhere that doesn't require to be a patreon already?

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
No, my bad. It's actually .
Everytime I get an alert for this thread I swear to god that alert has %75 chance of being someone's post asking same stupid question that has been answered for millions of times already.
Learn to read instead of sending facepalms, kiddo.
If anyone is a kid it's you as it seems you are browsing this forum 24/7 and waiting to annoy someone with your unhelpful and always negative replies, there are 8 pages of posts with a word mod, clearly there is some confusion, OP should add a note there are no mods so that people don't ask about them, just a small disclaimer on the first page that I always read.

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
I mean all he needs to do is to increase the max value to inifity, put a warning that says game will run slower above X, possibly break above Y, but does he take suggestions somewhere that doesn't require to be a patreon already?
His discord, link under release date

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If anyone is a kid it's you as it seems you are browsing this forum 24/7 and waiting to annoy someone with your unhelpful and always negative replies, there are 8 pages of posts with a word mod, clearly there is some confusion, OP should add a note there are no mods so that people don't ask about them, just a small disclaimer on the first page that I always read.
I visit this forum a few times a day to check if I have any alerts, that was my first post today. I posted twice yesterday in another thread to help others. Nice going making assumptions like I browse this forum all the time and only do it to annoy geniuses like you.
Untitled.png
Your stupid question has been answered so many fucking times at some point someone actually drew a picture to explain it to people like you:
Look, i drew a simple "0+ tutorial" for you and everyone who still younger than 15 and don't know how PC works
View attachment 1626398
Feel free to read sometimes, instead of clicking facepalm because you are butthurt.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes