Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
yea but let's be honest, the more proficient we get at cracking stuff, the lesser our chance of cracking an actual girl (-:
A pat on the shoulder, but don't worry, love is a game too, once you know the rules, you start cracking them

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I don't know if its a bug but I can't replicate it again. I started the game and instead of a girl it was Cloud. I switched to a girl immediately thinking they just added yaoi to the game but it doesn't look it since I can't find him on the list of characters. This happen to anyone else?

Apr 7, 2019
I don't know if its a bug but I can't replicate it again. I started the game and instead of a girl it was Cloud. I switched to a girl immediately thinking they just added yaoi to the game but it doesn't look it since I can't find him on the list of characters. This happen to anyone else?
It's a known bug, due to the way the character listing works. You'll probably notice he actually is in the list of characters, but clicking his name only sets him as the male.
You know it's a bug because he doesn't have functioning orifices. People tried.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It's a known bug, due to the way the character listing works. You'll probably notice he actually is in the list of characters, but clicking his name only sets him as the male.
You know it's a bug because he doesn't have functioning orifices. People tried.
Oh right right he is listed but only for the giver role I forgot about that. If they actually integrated that function I bet this would a bigger audience

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I don't think there are that many women or gay guys here for the dev to consider adding male x male.
Currently keeping track of this game, probably not many but I bet it would get a larger following if it started catering to a larger audience. I think for a time Bareback Streets was exclusively gay but after I saw they added straight and lesbian it got me interested. Just a thought anyway perfectly fine with me if they don't put it in.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Allowing mxm and customizing the guy would probably be the two easiest and most fruitful additions the dev could make, imo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Allowing mxm and customizing the guy would probably be the two easiest and most fruitful additions the dev could make, imo
The dev has said they can't add male characters as options because of technical reasons. There is a a whole army of female characters that will get in first you would be waiting for quite a while.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes