Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I honestly don't give two shits about new characters considering they all look very similar at least in terms of their bodies, changing characters feels almost pointless. I would rather most of Henry's time was spent working on the games mechanics and introducing new ones, as it stands right now more characters doesn't entice me to want to play it again.
You would have a point if only the game title wasn't "True Facials"

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
I honestly don't give two shits about new characters considering they all look very similar at least in terms of their bodies, changing characters feels almost pointless. I would rather most of Henry's time was spent working on the games mechanics and introducing new ones, as it stands right now more characters doesn't entice me to want to play it again.
Yep. Would personally like to see different male variants as well (orcs, etc). Also, a good addition would be expression presets for the girls. Right now seeing them fuck is not as enticing since the girl just blank stares at the camera.

ChrisRed87

Oct 17, 2018
Hell! the characters he do is mostly same shit over and over. Like 5 characters from one game.. I don't mind if he try to do some different, unfamiliar not overrated characters from much different games other than overwatch, final fantasy and shit. Would also love to see some fucking new mechanics, updating the game, adding graphics menu, fixing shitty controls, adding new maps etc etc. Probably even SDT have much better bj mechanics and shit. When bitch sucking the dick, deepthroating, her reaction when you keep the dick in her mouth for a long time, unconscious etc. It feels much real not dull like in this game.

CaptainTerry

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 1396351

Overview:
You get to cum on the faces of beautiful and lively girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: HenryTaiwan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42b Pro
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: The main .exe triggers anti-virus programs, which claim it's a generic trojan. Use your best judgment.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

-Hellfire- thanks for the link

View attachment 485249 View attachment 485251 View attachment 485254 View attachment 485255 View attachment 1396354 View attachment 1396356 View attachment 1396357 View attachment 1396359 View attachment 1396361 View attachment 1396362 View attachment 1396363 View attachment 1396364 View attachment 1396365 View attachment 1396366 View attachment 1396367
I like this game's deacribtion, am glad to have a try.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Yep. Would personally like to see different male variants as well (orcs, etc). Also, a good addition would be expression presets for the girls. Right now seeing them fuck is not as enticing since the girl just blank stares at the camera.
Hell, something as simple as a color slider would be a good start.
Sort of wonder if other variants could be added in similar style to the generic non-cloud guy.

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
damm son, this is a peak facial Simulator, the thighs and upper torsos even r so on point, really made my day lol.
it looks so much better than when i first saw it, i feel guilty for not supporting it!
the latest builds really have gone through a dramatic upgrade!
some characters face zoom are still abit Washed and Smudged like Samus, Mercy
but other's like tracer were quite on point
[presonally am not a fan of tracer but darn her port is way too on point lmao
rejoice! tracer fans!]

oh zelda looks very cute dammm Screenshot_132906912547036796 - Copy - Copy.png Screenshot_132906908339549904 - Copy - Copy.png Screenshot_132906913384152932 - Copy - Copy (2).png Screenshot_132906928090997531 - Copy - Copy - Copy.png

and y'shtola hitting frighteningly close to home, Screenshot_132906888300878055 - Copy.png Screenshot_132906888817031058 - Copy.png
this is seriously hot stuff
[there's tifa,aerith,mai,2b too, which i have yet to fully Cough,
tifa reminds me of hydrafxx's tifa tavern clip
oh and Bulging Senpai's tifa deepthroat clip
ada is abit rough around the edges but good enough i suppose.
2b's neck is a little weird and her smile revealing her teeth is weird and feels out of character
aerith is great, tifa is too shiny but still great, mai was unexpected but great too, diva is a bit too cartoony and lacking texture but moving around the lighting works,

the background audio changes and voice overs were cool too
, as soon as i booted the game, its like i went back into my hormone overdosed teen years
the model detail,skin,texture packs are straight rips
rigged for us and ported right into our own fantasy simulator
just the way we always imagined it, this is some sword art online level sorta shit if we had VR
like revolutionary game changing shit,cough*
this is everything i hoped honey select could've been
Although there r few external light sources, limited graphical options, no bondage,external accessories
facial expression customization, lack of male/dick variants orcs/minotaur/goblin 'multi-sex'
basic gag/insertion reflex/tussle
and weirdly enough no belly bulge toggle? ..
mate.. u give me a 100x dick magnifier with onahole sized, kink level bodysize slider and there's no belly bulge? bro...
, u can't give us that big a dick without a belly bulge its cheating
nice sliding physics though, if u manage the camera angle just right, it looks totally legit, on the larger 'insertions
a bellybulge is probably going to be a tad annoying to rig the larger u go, but hey a toggle as usual would work
, guiltyk's gwenxvenom was some of the hottest bulge shit i've seen, oh right a xray toggle would be neat too, its also missing the default ''male character visibility toggle also wait.......
no handjob/hand penis grip rig!?. :/ seriously again!!! i wondered why the hand kept falling off when i tried to make my character 'grab it' weird collision

COCK GRAPHICS NEED more fidelity though xD

... well all that obvious stuff side aside regarding missing features and whatnot

GOD DAMMMM JESUS r the controls beyond horrendous , why r the controls always so darn bad in these sorta simulators? ... man and ur telling me there aren't any hotkeys for this shit? i gotta drag my mouse a hundred times over for this?? pls tell me there is a keyboard based control scheme i just haven't found it yet.. or do i have to rig my mouse with some third party joykey or somthing lol
all those years of messing around in mmd, xps,blender and all sorta 3d stuff
and when something as convenient as true facials pops up. u get these sorta controls?
man, the whole point of a simulator is that u don't have to deal with the torture that is called 'rigging'

then there's games like project lovecraft.. all those amazing graphics and we don't even have a basic poser, yet at least
so far the greatest middle ground is Wildlife. the human female character pool could use some work though,
that aside it has so many Animations and Various male rigs to choose from integrating a number of kinks,
which is awesome , though it does lack a poser
imagine porting these characters into that lol

i spent like 10minutes trying to get some poses upto a total of an hour,
while the initial dopamine overflowed excitement lasted,
but lost my mojo after failing so hard multiple times inbetween
unknown_2022.03.02-16.36.png unknown_2022.03.02-16.43_3.png unknown_2022.03.02-16.43.png unknown_2022.03.02-16.42.png unknown_2022.03.02-16.40_1.png unknown_2022.03.02-16.46_1.png
i can't bloody stress just how bad it is. seriously ruins the immersion
and there's no savefiles for the poses after u get through all the trouble of getting it to work? now that's a crime yo..

Also the little shit keeps moving her face away. i saw this ''resistance'' feels like some AI Shit going on,
zelda is all tsun tsun here, shes probably saying *fucking pervert go die!* :HideThePain: felt that in my soul
we could rly use a toggle for the 'camera view' thing the 'look at camera on off' is a pretty basic function
lol sometimes the auto facial expressions r so on point xD

though it is seriously hilarious
Poltergeist unknown_2022.03.02-12.02.png Ragdoll physics r fun and cool but
though it would be nice to have a ''static'' toggle.
cuz while the controls r bad... i'd hate for it to be taken away and be all stiff like in honeyselect...

its quite hard to actually ''play'' the ''game'' i mean besides ''jerking off''.
wasting all that time only to retain a screenshot feels quite lackluster.
when the controls r so wacky. with no saves?
am sure everyone would love to boot back into the pose they had last time
turning up the res scale takes a hit on fps. so if i want highres screenshots. getting around all this is tad time consuming
with no 'reset' toggle either
though am still quite glad true facial even exists, lol best De stress i had in awhile
project lovecraft could take a page from this.

and being able to jump right into the action without long loading screens and all that crap, is a amazing no brainer.....

overall
i think this shit is one of or the best hentai simulator on the market just for how great the directported character models
are retaining so much of the canon quality
man if only the controls were better like putting aside all the other lacking/missing options/toggles
either way it beats 50~70% of all default 3D rendered imagery hentai on the entire internet in raw character quality
i think i seen some 3d render scenes' sourced off this with added photoshop to make a finishing product
am sure there will be lots more to come in the future with the upgraded graphics

i wonder if i overdid the image uploads.... feel like i broke some upload limit rules or somthing...

the link already embed on the threadpost
comes preinstalled with the characters and maps already inside the mod folder
i assumed i needed to download that ''mod folder' separate to access them,
i guess the 'proB' verison comes with the mod folder already included?
and i don't need to download it separate,

what kinda mods did Zerocult make for the previous verison before 4xa-b,though ? am curious
did it have a better control scheme? XD
and dick color slider ?? lol xD

TLDR:
the lack of features i'll let time decide, this is Good Shit (y) this man is doing gods work
Controls Suck Though and its missing rudimentary necessities
basic hotkeys and operative function toggles

TLDR EX
i've left some screenshots for ur consumer viewing pleasure of build 4.2b

Last edited:

PinkAsian1

Jan 26, 2022
I’m a little confused on how to get the characters in the game in pro version, i tried putting the files inside the data files, and etc but i could never try and find a way to actually mod it

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
I’m a little confused on how to get the characters in the game in pro version, i tried putting the files inside the data files, and etc but i could never try and find a way to actually mod it
Pro A or B?
huh? So u tried putting it in 'data files'
but didn't try putting it inside the folder
unknown_2022.03.02-19.03.png that is literally called 'mods'? :BootyTime:

or were u referring to actually porting characters from other games?
i don't think we r at that point manually yet

Last edited:

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
damm son, this is a peak facial Simulator, the thighs and upper torsos even r so on point, really made my day lol.
it looks so much better than when i first saw it, i feel guilty for not supporting it!
some characters are still abit washed and smudged like samus, mercy but other's like tracer,zelda, were cool

y'shtola hitting frighteningly close to home, View attachment 1682470 View attachment 1682471

, as soon as i booted thegame, its like i went back into my hormone overdosed teen years
just the way we always imagined it, this is some sword art online level sorta shit if we had VR
this is everything i hoped honey select could'ive been
although there r few external light sources, limited graphical options,
facial expressions, no male/dick variants orcs/minotaur/goblin multi-sex
basic gag/insertion reflex
mate.. u give me a 100x dick magnifier with onahole sized, kink level bodysize slider and there's no belly bulge? bro...
nice sliding physics though, if u manage the camera angle just right, it looks totally legit, on the larger 'insertions
no handjob/hand penis grip rig?. :/ seriously again!!! i wondered why the hand kept falling off when i tried to make my character 'grab it' weird collision

... well all that obvious stuff side aside

GOD DAMMMM JESUS r the controls beyond horrendous , why r the controls always so darn bad in these sorta simulators? ... man and ur telling me there aren't any hotkeys for this shit? i gotta drag my mouse a hundred times over for this?? pls tell me there is a keyboard based control scheme i just haven't found it yet.. or do i have to rig my mouse with some third party joykey or somthing lol
and when something as convenient as true facials pops up. u get these sorta controls?
man, the whole point of a simulator is that u don't have to deal with the torture that is called 'rigging'

then there's games like project lovecraft.. all those amazing graphics and we don't even have a basic poser, yet at least
so far the greatest middle ground is Wildlife. the human female character pool could use some work though,
that aside it has so many Animations and Various male rigs to choose from integrating a number of kinks,

i spent like 10minutes trying to get some poses upto a total of an hour, while the initial dopamine overflowed excitement lasted,
and there's no savefiles for the poses after u get through all the trouble of getting it to work? now that's a crime yo..

Poltergeist

its quite hard to actually ''play'' the ''game'' i mean besides ''jerking off''.
turning up the res scale takes a hit on fps. so if i want highres screenshots. getting around all this is time consuming
though am still quite glad it even exists, lol best De stress i had in awhile

overall i think this shit is the best hentai game on the market just for how great the directported character models are retaining so much of the canon quality
man if only the controls were better like putting aside all the other lacking/missing options/toggles
eitherway it beats 70% of all 3D rendered imagery hentai on the entire internet in raw character quality
i think some 3d animated render scenes source even came from this with added photoshop to make a finishing product

i wonder if i overdid the upload of images.... feel like i broke some upload limit rules or somthing...

what kinda mods did the previous verison before 4xa-b, have though? am curious
Yshtola is so close it's almost infuriating. Looks like she's lost alot of blood or something. The eyes are just-noticably off and she's sickly pale. Also the teeth don't have fangs.

PinkAsian1

Jan 26, 2022
Pro A or B?
huh? So u tried putting it in 'data files'
but didn't try putting it inside the folder
View attachment 1682678 that is literally called 'mods'? :BootyTime:

or were u referring to actually porting characters from other games?
i don't think we r at that point manually yet
right I forgot that there was two versions but im talking about the latest version, the one thats literally called "Mods"
and yeah! Im confused on how to get those character and map files in the game

Apr 7, 2019
some characters are still abit washed and smudged like Samus, Mercy
but other's like tracer were quite close
[presonally am not a fan of tracer but darn her port is way too good lmao
rejoice! tracer fans!]

y'shtola hitting frighteningly close to home, View attachment 1682470 View attachment 1682471
[there's tifa,aerith,mai,2b too, which i have yet to fully Cough *test*
2b's neck is a little weird and her smile revealing her teeth is weird and feels out of character
aerith is great, tifa is too shiny but still great, mai was unexpected but great too, diva is a bit too cartoony and lacking texture but moving around the lighting works

, as soon as i booted thegame, its like i went back into my hormone overdosed teen years
no handjob/hand penis grip rig?. :/ seriously again!!! i wondered why the hand kept falling off when i tried to make my character 'grab it' weird collision

View attachment 1682518 View attachment 1682519 View attachment 1682523 View attachment 1682529 View attachment 1682530 View attachment 1682532 View attachment 1682533

Poltergeist View attachment 1682461 Ragdoll physics r fun and cool but
cuz while the controls r bad... i'd hate for it to be taken away and be all stiff like in honeyselect...

turning up the res scale takes a hit on fps. so if i want highres screenshots. getting around all this is time consuming

overall i think this shit is the best hentai game on the market just for how great the directported character models are retaining so much of the canon quality
eitherway it beats 70% of all 3D rendered imagery hentai on the entire internet in raw character quality
i think some 3d animated render scenes source even came from this with added photoshop to make a finishing product

i wonder if i overdid the image uploads.... feel like i broke some upload limit rules or somthing...

First of all, dude, i loved reading your post. It's like the text version of listening someone on tons of cocaine talk, and I mean that in the best way possible.
Second of all, improving controls, and adding interaction between the hands and the cock are things people have been asking for a while, a belly bulge isn't mentioned much but I'd dig it a lot. One can only hope.
Lastly, about the said mods in previous versions, a dude called Colt Zero made some extra functions on v0.39. It only worked on that version since v0.4x is so different in the way it works, practically an overhaul, but it added some fun stuff, like breaking the size limit of the tits and cock, making the dick flaccid with some realistic erection simulation, a function that made the girl actively try to catch cumshots in the air, all pretty fun stuff. He also tried to make a lipstick and lipstick smearing function, and to make the hands grab the dick, but those too had, uh, strange and underwhelming results.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
rejoice! tracer fans!]

aerith is great, tifa is too shiny but still great, mai was unexpected but great too, diva is a bit too cartoony and lacking texture but moving around the lighting works

View attachment 1682518 View attachment 1682519 View attachment 1682523 View attachment 1682529 View attachment 1682530 View attachment 1682532 View attachment 1682533

I'm happy for you or sorry that happened, but I aint reading all that

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
rejoice! tracer fans!]

thats_a_lot_of_words1.jpeg

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
Yshtola is so close it's almost infuriating. Looks like she's lost alot of blood or something. The eyes are just-noticably off and she's sickly pale. Also the teeth don't have fangs.
121007211_5015839508429762_2956667006578129241_nx.jpg indeed, i've been abit outdated on final fantasy stuff so i can't quite remember which port it is,
for the fangs though i assume it would probably get in the way of oral stuff lol
yshtola-yshtola-rhul.gif 0mzebsnwgog51.png DwJpVvJWkAAI8Yw.jpg

but hey that was the most chuunibyou hard on i had in awhile, if that's what ur suppose to call it lmao:KEK:

First of all, dude, i loved reading your post. It's like the text version of listening someone on tons of cocaine talk, and I mean that in the best way possible.
Second of all, improving controls, and adding interaction between the hands and the cock are things people have been asking for a while, a belly bulge isn't mentioned much but I'd dig it a lot. One can only hope.
Lastly, about the said mods in previous versions, a dude called Colt Zero made some extra functions on v0.39. It only worked on that version since v0.4x is so different in the way it works, practically an overhaul, but it added some fun stuff, like breaking the size limit of the tits and cock, making the dick flaccid with some realistic erection simulation, a function that made the girl actively try to catch cumshots in the air, all pretty fun stuff. He also tried to make a lipstick and lipstick smearing function, and to make the hands grab the dick, but those too had, uh, strange and underwhelming results.
lmao yeah i know what u mean. i might as well have been on cocaine after writing that
my english died halfway through, i went back just now edited and fixed some shit

yeah colt zero i simped past some of that stuff as well.. haha 150 pages is quite a lot to get through
[ of course i used the search function:HideThePain:]
so v39 mostly were limited to small time stuff huh? to bad, did zerocult make a pose saving mod though
a lipstick smearing function, ayyyyy i think harley quin got that covered LMAO
would be neat with the upgraded graphics though
but hey, the current massive ''sperm smearing'' function is pretty good as well, my pc gets loud af
but its worth Generating 300000gallons of semen for lmao, Screenshot_132907169972589102 - Copy - Copy.png Screenshot_132907168041033559 - Copy.png Screenshot_132907168139202994 - Copy.png Screenshot_132907168323589326 - Copy - Copy.png Screenshot_132907170943213848 - Copy - Copy (2).png Screenshot_132907171089040334 - Copy.png Screenshot_132907173883341985 - Copy.png :KappaPride: :KappaPride: :KappaPride:
could use a semen toggle hotkey though.........a toggle for moving inbetween pause would be nice too hahaha, lifehacks pretty much
rly no talk of bellybulge? well with the current build, the possibilities should have gone up a level or two, have u seen guiltyk's gwenxvenom clip? that's some of the hottest belly bulge yet
the current build already breaks the dick/size, any larger than that and it would just amount to lulz lmao

I'm happy for you or sorry that happened, but I aint reading all that
yh dw about it *cough*:BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: kramer820

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
some characters face zoom are still abit Washed and Smudged like Samus, Mercy
but other's like tracer were quite on point
rejoice! tracer fans!]

oh zelda looks very cute dammm View attachment 1684043 View attachment 1683960 View attachment 1684022 View attachment 1684044

and y'shtola hitting frighteningly close to home, View attachment 1682470 View attachment 1682471
tifa reminds me of hydrafxx's tifa tavern clip
oh and Bulging Senpai's tifa deepthroat clip
aerith is great, tifa is too shiny but still great, mai was unexpected but great too, diva is a bit too cartoony and lacking texture but moving around the lighting works,

, as soon as i booted the game, its like i went back into my hormone overdosed teen years
this is everything i hoped honey select could've been
Although there r few external light sources, limited graphical options, no bondage,external accessories
facial expression customization, lack of male/dick variants orcs/minotaur/goblin 'multi-sex'
basic gag/insertion reflex/tussle
a bellybulge is probably going to be a tad annoying to rig the larger u go, but hey a toggle as usual would work
, guiltyk's gwenxvenom was some of the hottest bulge shit i've seen, oh right a xray toggle would be neat too, its also missing the default ''male character visibility toggle also wait.......
no handjob/hand penis grip rig!?. :/ seriously again!!! i wondered why the hand kept falling off when i tried to make my character 'grab it' weird collision

... well all that obvious stuff side aside regarding missing features and whatnot

View attachment 1682519 View attachment 1682523 View attachment 1682529 View attachment 1682530 View attachment 1682532 View attachment 1682533

Also the little shit keeps moving her face away. i saw this ''resistance'' feels like some AI Shit going on,
zelda is all tsun tsun here, shes probably saying *fucking pervert go die!* :HideThePain: felt that in my soul
we could rly use a toggle for the 'camera view' thing the 'look at camera on off' is a pretty basic function
lol sometimes the auto facial expressions r so on point xD

turning up the res scale takes a hit on fps. so if i want highres screenshots. getting around all this is tad time consuming
with no 'reset' toggle either
though am still quite glad true facial even exists, lol best De stress i had in awhile
project lovecraft could take a page from this.

and being able to jump right into the action without long loading screens and all that crap, is a amazing no brainer.....

overall
i think this shit is one of or the best hentai simulator on the market just for how great the directported character models
are retaining so much of the canon quality
either way it beats 50~70% of all default 3D rendered imagery hentai on the entire internet in raw character quality
i think i seen some 3d render scenes' sourced off this with added photoshop to make a finishing product
am sure there will be lots more to come in the future with the upgraded graphics

what kinda mods did Zerocult make for the previous verison before 4xa-b,though ? am curious

TLDR:
the lack of features i'll let time decide, this is Good Shit (y) this man is doing gods work
Controls Suck Though and its missing rudimentary necessities
basic hotkeys and operative function toggles

TLDR EX
i've left some screenshots for ur consumer viewing pleasure of build 4.2b
This is some top tier coomerposting, lmao. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes