Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
TF sure has alot of potential. I really wish they had some of the options and visuals that are in this game implemented in other games like HS2. I do have to agree though that the controls can be messed up at times. What I was wondering was why do the bodies have to be off centered at the start of most of the oral scenes? Take for example the POV facial. If I do not adjust anything at the start, and proceed to click the cum button, all of it shoots off to the side of her head? I also wish Henry would put that option back to make the male body , except the dick of course, invisible. Looking forward to future versions. Thanks Henry!

Ero-METAL

Jul 2, 2020
Unless there's a memory leak I am not aware of, this is most likely caused by cum physics, it destroys fps if you cum too much.
It doesn't seem to be a memory leak, I don't see anything abnormal in the memory, but the CPU/GPU does not even reach 50% usage. The fps start to drop drastically after a couple of clicks. Could be the cum physics alfer all... But low CPU/GPU usage annoys me ._.

Man Gayson

May 7, 2018
How long would it take to learn how to mod this game without any prior skills? What would I need to know? Where would I begin? I want to add Li-Ming from Heroes of the Storm.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How long would it take to learn how to mod this game without any prior skills? What would I need to know? Where would I begin? I want to add Li-Ming from Heroes of the Storm.
learn how to extract a model file from a game, then probably learn how and where a model file like that can be used in a sepparate project of your own, then try to get into how to mod games
that's probably how I would approach it, but I'm no modder even if I study CS

Man Gayson

May 7, 2018
learn how to extract a model file from a game, then probably learn how and where a model file like that can be used in a sepparate project of your own, then try to get into how to mod games
that's probably how I would approach it, but I'm no modder even if I study CS
I should have clarified I meant no experience modding games. I have successfully extracted character models from heroes of the storm in the past, but never did anything beyond that. Blizzard makes it incredibly difficult to extract these models and the blender plugin used to modify them hadn't been updated in years last time I checked. I no longer have the files or software, but at the time I got the Halloween skin for Whitemane out. I guess I'll try to scrounge up what I need and extract them again. Although probably after Henry makes the game modable.

Man Gayson

May 7, 2018
Okay. So I managed to get the model extracted and in blender. However, I have no idea what to do beyond this point. It's also unlikely I can progress anymore until Henry updates the game. When that happens I'll do my best to figure this out and add her in as a mod.

Feb 28, 2019
Okay. So I managed to get the model extracted and in blender. However, I have no idea what to do beyond this point. It's also unlikely I can progress anymore until Henry updates the game. When that happens I'll do my best to figure this out and add her in as a mod.
You can use the unity extractor and kind of fidget around with the actual models, maybe even edit them and kinda hack Li-Ming into it, if you're tech savvy.

Reactions: jojo850

Man Gayson

May 7, 2018
The character models are saved under .tfa and I can't figure out how to open them. I assume it's a custom file format.

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
The character models are saved under .tfa and I can't figure out how to open them. I assume it's a custom file format.
I'm not trying to pretend to be some kind of programmer god, but on the assumption that you're a novice programmer, I'd suggest you don't assume. Measure, and try the most obvious things.

For instance, why would it be a custom format? I would be sceptical that anyone would waste time writing a custom datatype that can do everything Unity can but better.

Even money it's a renamed Unity asset format, and if so, you could simply change the file ending and attempt to load it. It may also be a zipped archive; here, again, it's just a matter of renaming and extracting, just like you'd do with an EPub or ISO file.

...just for kicks, I opened the 2b file in Notepad++. It's parts binary, but it's got a nice little file signature, which indeed reads "UnityFS."

First google result leads . Go nuts.

Man Gayson

May 7, 2018
I already attempted renaming it with .blend .obj and .fbx. I haven't attempted every type compatible with blender. I also already popped it open in notepad and saw the sig, but stopped there. I'll put more time in it when I have the time.

Man Gayson

May 7, 2018
I got the tfa into an fbx. However, it's in ascii and can't be read by blender. So I downloaded an fbx converter from autodesk to convert it to binary. The problem is that the converter is producing a text file saying it's corrupted. I don't really have any programming experience, so this is rather annoying to figure out. At this point I'm just going to concede that it really is unmoddble in its current state. If I could get a hold of the actual character models, then I could merge them with parts extracted from other models to create new ones quickly. It's all impossible for me without access to Henry's models however.

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
I got the tfa into an fbx. However, it's in ascii and can't be read by blender. So I downloaded an fbx converter from autodesk to convert it to binary. The problem is that the converter is producing a text file saying it's corrupted. I don't really have any programming experience, so this is rather annoying to figure out. At this point I'm just going to concede that it really is unmoddble in its current state. If I could get a hold of the actual character models, then I could merge them with parts extracted from other models to create new ones quickly. It's all impossible for me without access to Henry's models however.
Huh. I would have expected it to be a nested tree structure capable of holding models, audio, Unity-specific scripting etc. Not sure straight-away conversion is the way to go.

I think you should be able crack this if you put effort into it, but it's anyone's guess how long time it would take. If you're determined to do it, try to see if you can reach a state that unambiguously gives you enough information to move further on.

For instance, if I were to try to crack the JPEG format (ignoring for the moment that it's well documented at this point), I'd first try to open it to see if I could get some kind of file header that might inform me about its contents. Then I'd try to write something that lists the containers within the file. Then I'd try to see if I could read some metadata about width and height. And so on.

Always one step, verifying that you know what you have before you proceed. That lets you move forward with confidence.

Good luck.

Last edited:

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
My man, you seem motivated, but lack some understanding of what you're doing, it seems. As mentioned by Valath, the models are stored in Unity assets - asset bundles to be exact. You can decompress and explore them with UABEA or AssetStudio, for instance.
Here's how the hierarchy of such an asset bundle looks: 1647106614576.png

That said, exchanging meshes isn't as trivial as replacing an fbx or obj file and saving. Without diving too deep into it, you'd probably need to make a dump of what you want, import that in Unity (preferably, if not mandatory) using the same Unity version as the game was made in, do your manipulation and then export the asset bundle. I'm no Unity expert, but I doubt that it's easy to get something functional out of that without the original project settings.
But feel free to play around with it. Can't hurt.

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
Seconding what pansch said here. The thing is, when they give you the impression that there is such a thing as a file of arbitrary length, that's not actual reality. In a file, everything exists as a stream of bits. You can't simply alter an arbitrary run of bits into a new configuration and expect it to work.

That said, if you get to a state where you can manipulate one single small thing (such as the texture of eyes, or something) with a tool that lets you safely extract and export without thrashing the file, doing that would be a good step.

With enough of these steps, you will learn what you can get away with, and gain a better understanding of the problem area and how to make larger changes.

(Always hoping HenryTaiwan won't release a new version that entirely obviates your understanding of what his asset used to be like, of course: that's always a risk when the system is in flux like this.)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes