Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

royovcain

Mar 19, 2021
Oh and... I kinda forgot to share the latest 0.39 mod here... I mostly just added some new colored smearing effects for cum and a half-assed attempt at lip-stick smearing as well. Also made it so that the smears can be cleaned with wetness over time, and wetness dries over time. And there's quick cleanup keyboard shortcuts as well. Other than that, I just did some minor changes. J is still the mod "on" key, but the S key is no longer necessary and I reassigned the shortcut for orgasm to K, and L is for applying lip stick to the girls lips. The QWERTY keys are the clean up short cuts.

The freed up leg posing is not in this since I started doing that after P&O 2.3

My real problem is I'm feeling kind of directionless at the moment. There's so many features I want to add/improve to make animations look better now that I've come up with the motion capture idea. But they are all quite challenging. I was attempting to figure out how to make the penis remain flexible during penetration to potentially make sex look smoother and more dynamics, but it winds up actually making penetration buggy or not work at all. Then there's the autonomous kissing feature I want to add a sense of foreplay and I really want to try making dynamic kiss marks possible. But it will require a lot of work, starting with making it possible to actually target spots on the body to kiss.

I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing at the moment, especially since that kissing feature is a goal I set before 2022 and I just haven't been able to set my mind to it again ever since getting sick in January. Think I'm kinda getting tired of modding in general at this point to be honest, even the old gen console modding for Gamecube/PS2/PS1 I was doing.
you are awesome!

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The flexibility on the MR model is on point.

View attachment 1705480
How in the bloody hell are you guys able to get them into poses like that? Is there an optional file I'm missing? Do you guys really painstakingly drag each limb into those positions? I lose my mind trying to slightly modify each of the preset poses like one minute everything is in place and then the next the guy is violently displacing the girl across time and space

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
How in the bloody hell are you guys able to get them into poses like that? Is there an optional file I'm missing? Do you guys really painstakingly drag each limb into those positions? I lose my mind trying to slightly modify each of the preset poses like one minute everything is in place and then the next the guy is violently displacing the girl across time and space
Drag the arm or the head to move the upper body, the center of the waist for the lower body. Then move the limbs to fine tune poses. It's time consuming but its worth it imo. Just be careful not to drag too much. The body sometimes twists and its hard to undo.

If Henry implements an xyz gizmo for the body, it'd be rly great.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Drag the arm or the head to move the upper body, the center of the waist for the lower body. Then move the limbs to fine tune poses. It's time consuming but its worth it imo. Just be careful not to drag too much. The body sometimes twists and its hard to undo.

I know, right? I finally got the hang of where to drag which part where but still a chore. I remember this game I think it was Spore (actually it was Spore I found it while wording out this comment) it had this intuitive and detailed axis and handles system for setting up body parts. From a technical standpoint and with my limited experience with unity it seems pretty complex to implement though.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
note that some of the rotations are not implemented, so for example, to get a girl sideways, you can't just move her, you have to load a scene in which she's already sideways and work from that.
Sideways, as in left to right sideways, so on her elbow, not sideways on her back or belly. There's literaly no way to get a model to be sideways on their elbow in the game that I know of.

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
painstaking effort Screenshot_132906928090997531 - Copy - Copy - Copy.png

more than that, just a save pose option would be great

The flexibility on the MR model is on point.

View attachment 1705480
ohhh r that's adorable!! XD <3

Last edited:

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
hmmm the new characters-plugins
insertion-morph dynamics seem abit tad sloppy
welp

the poor outfit undress option too, on widow, like no crotch rip? xD

but rly look at that lmao! i darn tore up dem holes! unknown_2022.03.16-14.26.png granted the pose itself was sloppy but hey, u know how annoying redoing the poses r unknown_2022.03.16-14.10.png

earlier i mentioned and uploaded a bunch of screenshots saying how good the insertion collisions were
i guess it was only limited to the tifa zelda and etc small pool of models
the rest just morphs the wrong way and it just ripps right out when u go too big with the model diameters
same orally ofc i mean.. duhh but there's the perfect balance of oversized and big enough it doesn't look weird being shoved in the face, y'know wat i mean cough lol

unknown_2022.03.14-20.44_2.png unknown_2022.03.14-19.48.png
unknown_2022.03.14-20.36.png unknown_2022.03.14-20.36_2.png unknown_2022.03.14-20.44.png tifa's morph mechanics can reallllllly take cock though

on a side note it would be pretty dope
if we could edit the audio ques, for pressing S
like select from a set, for greeting you or moaning
ada for example has TONS of scream sfx if u seen the game, u could perfectly mix up a good track
ahhh the purple skin texture though, nice change of phase to spice things up unknown_2022.03.16-15.04_1.png

fyi for y'all having a annoying time moving the mouse, with no compatible graphics tablet either
try AHK, and rig ur camera HOLD keys to keyboard so u don't get RSI/carpal tunnel from static mouse grip

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey, 2
Toggle := 0

Z::
Toggle := !Toggle
If (Toggle){
Click, Down
} else {
Click, Up
}
--------------
toggle := 0
return

C::
toggle := !toggle
if (toggle = 1)
SendInput, {RButton Down}
else
SendInput, {RButton Up}
return
---------------------
toggle := 0
return

X::
toggle := !toggle
if (toggle = 1)
SendInput, {MButton Down}
else
SendInput, {MButton Up}
return

---------------------------------
on another sidenote. mai is pretty flexible huh?
her anal physics r also weridly great
guess they aren't all duplicates in terms of rigging

Screenshot_132919093328170329 - Copy.png Screenshot_132919094395719589 - Copy.png

Screenshot_132919094807628881 - Copy.png Screenshot_132919100205765270 - Copy.png
hehe ;p

Screenshot_132919114938723201 - Copy.png Screenshot_132919118832423904 - Copy.png Screenshot_132919120014267174 - Copy.png

also ahhhhhhh i fuedked up,was posing her feet on the oversized cock[for footing]
being supported/suspended mid air by anal, pose whatever that is called, eh elevated something?... ..... idk call me crazy but
that sounds like a thing only a female fighter with a rly strong Midbody core could pull off LMAO, and its mai. seemed like in character xD
anddddddddddddddd i tapped and reflexively pulled on the wrong bone, my character proceeded to get ejected out of the into space

Screenshot_132919124040889893 - Copy.png
damm spent like 15minutes on that shit
wish we could save poses... mANNNNN XD

i tried doing this pose [forgot the name] but i guess the hips just aren't rigged for it

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The creator of the game could add celebrities such as actresses from the film industry and other
I think Henry only uses already existing 3d models of characters and maybe modifies them a little. I'm not sure if someone has already modeled and rigged celebrities. I might be wrong though.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So does anyone know if HenryTaiwan is secretly Henry from MXR?

Also I wish they would bring back the option to make the male model invisible like in version .39... kind of like see the girls get fucked by an invisible dick, or just the dick without the rest of the male body visible so you can see more of the girl. I also think they need to add in a hot key for auto instead of having to manually move the head or hips to initiate auto mode cause sometimes you move a bit too much and then it screws up the pose.

The other thing they really need is to give the girl some weight / stiffness, cause its kind of silly where if you try to deep throat the girl in some posses they just bend over backwards or flop all around.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I dunno about anyone else, but I'd really like to see Shantae added to the game using Rafaknight's model. It's well made and from what I can gather it has the individual bits of clothing able to be turned on/off which should work perfectly with how the clothing options work in the game. Also a bikini for an alt outfit.

Shantae Blowjob Offer.gif

The two issues I could potentially see coming up are that she might be too cartoony for Henry's taste, and if not her more cartoony proportions might make it difficult to have her in the same poses all the other characters are in.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes