Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Oh and... I kinda forgot to share the latest 0.39 mod here... I mostly just added some new colored smearing effects for cum and a half-assed attempt at lip-stick smearing as well. Also made it so that the smears can be cleaned with wetness over time, and wetness dries over time. And there's quick cleanup keyboard shortcuts as well. Other than that, I just did some minor changes. J is still the mod "on" key, but the S key is no longer necessary and I reassigned the shortcut for orgasm to K, and L is for applying lip stick to the girls lips. The QWERTY keys are the clean up short cuts.

The freed up leg posing is not in this since I started doing that after P&O 2.3

My real problem is I'm feeling kind of directionless at the moment. There's so many features I want to add/improve to make animations look better now that I've come up with the motion capture idea. But they are all quite challenging. I was attempting to figure out how to make the penis remain flexible during penetration to potentially make sex look smoother and more dynamics, but it winds up actually making penetration buggy or not work at all. Then there's the autonomous kissing feature I want to add a sense of foreplay and I really want to try making dynamic kiss marks possible. But it will require a lot of work, starting with making it possible to actually target spots on the body to kiss.

I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing at the moment, especially since that kissing feature is a goal I set before 2022 and I just haven't been able to set my mind to it again ever since getting sick in January. Think I'm kinda getting tired of modding in general at this point to be honest, even the old gen console modding for Gamecube/PS2/PS1 I was doing.
Hey just a question. Where should I put this mod for it to work? :D

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hey just a question. Where should I put this mod for it to work? :D
Just extract in the game folder and overwrite.
maybe make a backup of the "True facials data/streaming assets" before you do.

Lucky you I red also the attachment, I was about to snap :p

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes