Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
Hmm, I’m curious about this file type he uses for characters, I would think if you could convert FBX to it easily there’s a ton of models on Smutbass that could be used with this. Or if he could convert to a more universal file type, like .fbx
From what I understand, it's a more complex file type than just FBX. It's got more stuff, and people have gathered that it is much more of an Unity package file than anything else. So it probably includes code that makes it work in the game. It's been known that he modifies the models to make them function.

Reactions: loler69
May 31, 2018
From what I understand, it's a more complex file type than just FBX. It's got more stuff, and people have gathered that it is much more of an Unity package file than anything else. So it probably includes code that makes it work in the game. It's been known that he modifies the models to make them function.
I guess then the question is how he modifies them and how difficult it would be. If I had to guess, part of that code is setting up the models to scale and position correctly in a scene.
Im not a developer, but it seems someone with a bit of knowledge could easily make something that accepts FBX models and make some easy money.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
ehhhh... seems oddly specific that windows defender found Win32/Uwasson.A!m in the exe file.... View attachment 1724941
Quoting the author and others :

It IS an annoying issue, borne of him as of now needing to strap NTLEAS on the package for it to work properly
Well, I don’t have an antivirus anymore other than the standard windows defender, but when I had Norton, it would automatically delete the TrueFacials.exe file. The issues seem to have begun only starting with 0.41, which is when NTLEAS started being implemented
The thing is, the actual unity executable is the bin.exe, but the “new” TrueFacials.exe that usually is targeted by antiviruses is kind of something that automatically runs the bin.exe through NTLEAS
I have addressed this in this thread before and it's a false positive. I've also noted that I'll put a .bat file with the game so you can avoid the .exe file if you want.
I've used a tool to convert the .bat file to .exe just so it's easier to use since some people might not know what a .bat file is

dinemuatta

Dec 24, 2020
My dude, This update has been in the thread since the release. Page 152, literally took me like 20 seconds to find it
or always check the first post with the downloads, at the end it says when it has been edited the last time. if the edit is newer than your existing folder, then there has been an update. (or check version number)
1648790451876.png

Xalendria

Mar 30, 2022
Just wanted to share some different poses I did in the game, I think an option to save a position as a pose would be a pretty good addition, keeps all your settings, etc.
Anyway, let me know what you think.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Just wanted to share some different poses I did in the game, I think an option to save a position as a pose would be a pretty good addition, keeps all your settings, etc.
Looking great and I agree. It will come, eventually.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Very cool with the famous characters in it! The voice over stuff is cool too !

Last edited:

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
Not bad!

I personally wish the author would allow for poses that restrain arms behind the back. This is, as far as I can tell, unviable at the moment.

MaxieJ

Jul 3, 2019
how do I install Shaders? A guy shared a Raytracing reshade on DC and I have no idea how to work it out

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes