Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

azhaag

Jun 2, 2019
Not bad!

I personally wish the author would allow for poses that restrain arms behind the back. This is, as far as I can tell, unviable at the moment.
You can get it by puting the arms in the hips and then bending the torso forward. Then hand do not have to snap into the body.
1649003153510.png

1649003175116.png

Reactions: Valath
Feb 7, 2022
Who do you think should be the next DLC? Ashley (Re4) Rachel (Ninja-Gaiden) Juliet Starling (LolipopChainsaw) I'm picking Ashley from RE4, hard one but I always thought she was hot af

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
From what I understood the author made the models into mod format to avoid legal copyright issues, but if he doesn't release the mod tools isn't that the same problem?

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Is there any real reason for this game not having proper pov yet? I though it was patrion locked or something but it doesn't seem to be the case. And to add salt to the wound there is the helmet too.

Reactions: spblu

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
Wow, I remember this game! (well the Patreon project for it that is). At the time only blowjobs were available. I see that the game allows penetration now and apparently more custom character positioning and also many new characters in general. That's very nice, I'm glad this project keeps on going.

Now I'm aware that it's still very much under development but I do have some questions:

1) Is there any way to save custom settings we set up during gameplay? (mostly the slide bar values)

Every time I change to a preset position from the positions list everything else resets. I mean, I can of course arrange custom values for the 'current' position I have playing with. But as soon as I change from that to a new one then for example the Male body size resets every time, and the Penis size as well resets. I think the female breasts also reset. I'm not sure as to what actually is saved (besides I think the Cum, that one seems to persist across positions changes).

2) Is there any automatic way or a manual method to position the female's body to 'center' and align with the male body? With a straight spine for the female? (the Y axis)

Because regardless of which preset position I go to if I don't touch anything, by default, the female character I use (any one of them) never seem to be positioned at the 'center' with her spine straight to properly 'face' the male character.

She always bends or twist her torso / ribs area on the X axis to the left or right, or diagonally, etc. It often causes animation issues with penetration or blowjobs. For example a 'straight' blowjob ends up being also a sideways one because the female's head for some explainable reason is rotated left or right too much, or 'pitched' up or down and it results in a distorted Penis and a weird animation.

It gets even worse if I dare to change the Male body size, and sometimes the animation just straight up stops and I can't figure out how to make it continue. The Male Vs Female movement slider doesn't even work sometimes.

3) Is there a way to 'clean' the Cum away?

It seems that only the Cum stays (if the duration is long enough anyway) whenever I change positions and it often doesn't fit the next position I choose or it just gets way too messy sometimes. So resetting it or removing it from the female's body would be nice. Maybe it's already possible but I just don't know how to do it.

4) Is there a way to remove specific Voice 'clips' (or tracks?) from the total 'pool' of what the character can say? Because sometimes they have short lines coming from their respective game but it has _nothing_ to do with any sort of sexual context whatsoever and it sounds kinda silly to me. I wish we could just disable specific lines in some way.

And that's it, thanks (good work by the way, if the author ever reads this; I'm glad this game is worked on, it has so much potential).

Side note: I would like to thank whoever (the game's author?) added Widowmaker, it's basically a dream come true for me, thank you very much, she's amazing.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Is there any real reason for this game not having proper pov yet? I though it was patrion locked or something but it doesn't seem to be the case. And to add salt to the wound there is the helmet too.
I've seen it asked on their discord to add POV or fix the clipping where it shows the head/helmet. Ideally it would be good to be able to turn the head off totally so the POV can be proper/custom...

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
I've seen it asked on their discord to add POV or fix the clipping where it shows the head/helmet. Ideally it would be good to be able to turn the head off totally so the POV can be proper/custom...
Did he ever explained why of the helmet tho? Is like he came out of his way just to make a pov camera even more difficult.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Did he ever explained why of the helmet tho? Is like he came out of his way just to make a pov camera even more difficult.
Not that I know of, it probably was less work for him because he didnt have to create/render a face. I do agree though the helmet makes it worse....that being said even if you change the male character to cloud the head is still in the way.

• Sad
Reactions: Dongola

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
This and the ability to “save” pose positions so you don’t have to contort everyone for 20 minutes every time really need to be added soon.

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
Eh. At this point, the UI is well short of what it needs to become an actual UI. Think of what a fighting game style split-screen selection deal would do for the game.

Add a "Select Arena" below the two fighters contestants actors, add a scroll bar below for the poses (but make pose-switching a toggle in the main screen), and you'd basically have removed 90% of the scrolling. It baffles me that something like this hasn't been implemented.

tftest.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamRider

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Eh. At this point, the UI is well short of what it needs to become an actual UI. Think of what a fighting game style split-screen selection deal would do for the game.

Add a "Select Arena" below the two fighters contestants actors, add a scroll bar below for the poses, and you'd basically have removed 90% of the scrolling. It baffles me that something like this hasn't been implemented.

View attachment 1742763
I'm actually glad something like that hasn't been implemented
there's nothing worse than scrolling thru a list and having to wait a second every time you reach a new entry while having no idea where the thing you are looking for is

Reactions: Valath

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
I'm actually glad something like that hasn't been implemented
there's nothing worse than scrolling thru a list and having to wait a second every time you reach a new entry while having no idea where the thing you are looking for is
I like that counterpoint. I won't say you're wrong, although I didn't say anything about the speed or fluidity. It was just something I threw together in about ten minutes, a first mock, a pre-planning pre-alpha spitball...

...and I'm not even a UX designer.

All I'm saying is, most of this type of UX is a solved problem. That very much includes 1 vs 1 character selection. You could have any way of stacking it: its own, easily accessible screen; hierarchical nodes based on franchise or whatever; heck, even a favourites list.

There's UX that works, and then there's what we have now.

Plus, I think you're forgetting the elephant in the room: even by the underdeveloped example I gave, you have to consider the selection only once when changing a character, and I'm willing to bet most people don't change character with the same frequency that they change breast sizes, clothing state, etc.

In the existing game, this huge character selection list is always there, cluttering the interface and asking you to pay it attention whenever you want to do much of anything.

Last edited:

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
I've noticed that my GPU runs at 100% capacity and the fans spin to the max speed with this game. Fortunately the temps are maintained to a decent level (3 fans card, RTX 3080) but I wouldn't recommend playing this game for long sessions without pause for the GPU (and CPU as well). Make sure your temps are in the safe zone guys, just in case.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I've noticed that my GPU runs at 100% capacity and the fans spin to the max speed with this game. Fortunately the temps are maintained to a decent level (3 fans card, RTX 3080) but I wouldn't recommend playing this game for long sessions without pause for the GPU (and CPU as well). Make sure your temps are in the safe zone guys, just in case.
Go into your Nvidia control panel and turn on vsync or limit the amount of frames to 60 for the game. Pretty sure if you turn on an FPS counter you're probably running like 100-200+ FPS.

1649325860501.png

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes