Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Feb 28, 2019
You forgot "and demand a blood sacrifice of your firstborn and collapse the universe".
Because, clearly, my 2014 top of the line gear should work flawlessly with modern day Unity (which is an unoptimized PoS anyway)

Try using that logic with 90s tech compared to early 2010s and you'll see those boys need an upgrade

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
So for the FPS I get about 82 to 85 (around there, it varies). That's in the Classroom with the default angle when the game starts. And that's 1440p resolution though (native screen res).

I did try to limit the FPS to 60 with the NV Control Panel and at first it didn't seem to work, but it does work now. I changed some Vsync settings though since last time, maybe that helped. I'm using VSync on 'Fast' now (was set to Off in the panel before).

However, yes, regardless of frames limited or not the GPU runs pretty much at 100%. I've seen 95% at the lowest, sometimes varies between 95% to 97%, and slowly goes up over a few minutes. It's about 98% to 99% for some time (maybe like 10 mins). And eventually it will reach 100% and it will stay there for as long as I let the game run.

As of now at 100% the GPU temps are ok, well within an acceptable range. But during summer I'll keep an eye on it (not just with this game mind you, but every others I play).
Thanks 4 reply,
in my humble opinion (no expert for sure) something is not adding up...
and I'm talking specifically about the performance

I'd say it was a good suggestion to install afterburner and check the details, for you might have some settings to tweak or a bottleneck somewhere to solve.

I get 40 fps avg. at 1080p with 80% Gpu usage and fans at 65% with my proud but old GTX 1060.
it really doesn't mean anything (for example your card has built in Raytracing, mine does it via post processing) but for your worries I'd check the fans speed considering that the GPUs are built to work between 80c and 90c, than eventually search a solution.

also consider that some brands of the same card run much hotter than others (zotak was famous for that), the dispersion plate is more important than how many fans the card has.

I wouldn't worry as all the cards have a overheat safe, when you hear about fried Gpus is mostly because of extreme overclocking, just consider that cards like yours are used for BC mining and run at 100% 24/7 for ages without a problem

Reactions: Laela-

Angel Light

Apr 7, 2022
View attachment 1396351

Overview:
You get to cum on the faces of beautiful and lively girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: HenryTaiwan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42b Pro
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: The main .exe triggers anti-virus programs, which claim it's a generic trojan. Use your best judgment.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

-Hellfire- thanks for the link

View attachment 485249 View attachment 485251 View attachment 485254 View attachment 485255 View attachment 1396354 View attachment 1396356 View attachment 1396357 View attachment 1396359 View attachment 1396361 View attachment 1396362 View attachment 1396363 View attachment 1396364 View attachment 1396365 View attachment 1396366 View attachment 1396367
  1. Hey Henry I'm also a game developer, can you sell the cum particle asset? cause I have been trying to get the result with unity particle but I still can't get the nice result that you have accomplished

2. [0:19]
    I have seen some fluids assets on the unity store, but it does not looks convincing at all, it would be awesome if you sell the cum shot asset, with another name of course

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
  1. Hey Henry I'm also a game developer, can you sell the cum particle asset? cause I have been trying to get the result with unity particle but I still can't get the nice result that you have accomplished

2. [0:19]
    I have seen some fluids assets on the unity store, but it does not looks convincing at all, it would be awesome if you sell the cum shot asset, with another name of course
You would have better luck getting in touch with him through Patreon. The OP isn't henry, he's f95 staff.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
hello friends, today the game does not run, has it happened to any of you? greetings
Hi, you're going to need to be a lot more specific if you're looking for troubleshooting help.

Does it not start up at all? Do you get a box popup with an error message? What's happening?

Reactions: ploretus

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
Oh and... I kinda forgot to share the latest 0.39 mod here... I mostly just added some new colored smearing effects for cum and a half-assed attempt at lip-stick smearing as well. Also made it so that the smears can be cleaned with wetness over time, and wetness dries over time. And there's quick cleanup keyboard shortcuts as well. Other than that, I just did some minor changes. J is still the mod "on" key, but the S key is no longer necessary and I reassigned the shortcut for orgasm to K, and L is for applying lip stick to the girls lips. The QWERTY keys are the clean up short cuts.

The freed up leg posing is not in this since I started doing that after P&O 2.3

My real problem is I'm feeling kind of directionless at the moment. There's so many features I want to add/improve to make animations look better now that I've come up with the motion capture idea. But they are all quite challenging. I was attempting to figure out how to make the penis remain flexible during penetration to potentially make sex look smoother and more dynamics, but it winds up actually making penetration buggy or not work at all. Then there's the autonomous kissing feature I want to add a sense of foreplay and I really want to try making dynamic kiss marks possible. But it will require a lot of work, starting with making it possible to actually target spots on the body to kiss.

I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing at the moment, especially since that kissing feature is a goal I set before 2022 and I just haven't been able to set my mind to it again ever since getting sick in January. Think I'm kinda getting tired of modding in general at this point to be honest, even the old gen console modding for Gamecube/PS2/PS1 I was doing.
Sorry but how do i install this? I put the files into like every folder but i cant get it to work

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes