Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ploretus

Mar 16, 2019
Hi, you're going to need to be a lot more specific if you're looking for troubleshooting help.

Does it not start up at all? Do you get a box popup with an error message? What's happening?
Yes, first disappeared the shortcut that I had at the beginning, later try to go to the main folder and from there if it was opened but an image with the white background and after 5 seconds it closed.
Now I have to open it from the file you see in the photo, now if it opens.

Apr 7, 2019
Yes, first disappeared the shortcut that I had at the beginning, later try to go to the main folder and from there if it was opened but an image with the white background and after 5 seconds it closed.
Now I have to open it from the file you see in the photo, now if it opens.
Some antivirus must've deleted or hidden it, it happened to me once, too. It's fine, it's mostly just an alternate way to run it with NTLEAS automatically. The .bat file you have circled does basically the same thing

Aug 15, 2018
Very nice game. Would love to see more customization options with the girls, and also it would be cool if you could choose a monster and other types of male characters.

Also belly bulging is not visible currently? throat bulging does seem to be in the game.

Feb 28, 2019
It's been over a month with no update and no communication from Henry. Let's hope he hasn't dipped again.
Hate that shit, least these patreon dudes could do is post a message like "SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH RL" and it's all good.

Silence is deafening, bless the Anon who paid 25 bucks to support it only to get zero updates since his pledge.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hate that shit, least these patreon dudes could do is post a message like "SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH RL" and it's all good.

Silence is deafening, bless the Anon who paid 25 bucks to support it only to get zero updates since his pledge.
this is definitely one of the reasons I don't use patreon, you just don't know where tf you're putting your money

• Sad
Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER

ChrisRed87

Oct 17, 2018

Yeah, i just get fired from his sucker ass fanboys just by saying truths like this. I mean it's not something hard to do that right? post some shit in patreon or discord that gives some information. Tbh slow ass henry doesn't give a fuck about his dumbass fans. Glad i'm not one of them.

bastoid

Nov 25, 2017
Game doesn't fully load on start: black background with the text directions displayed, music playing, but no input does anything

Have tried in Win 7 mode and running as admin

Any advice?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes