Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

horokeu222

Jun 13, 2021
I met Primrose because of this game and she immediately became my favorite girl, damn she's hot as hell. Sorry Samus. 123.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Slave

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
The Samus model in the game isn't even good looking. Her face is like too round and cartoony compared to the other models in the game. I hope somebody eventually makes a better Samus model, and I hope someone eventually makes like a Twilight Princess Zelda model rather than just the Breathe of the Wild Zelda.

Reactions: spblu

PetZone

Apr 14, 2022
Anyone know if there's anyway to load Cloud in instead of one of the girls?
I've had it happen a few times after I added the extra characters mod. Restarting the game until he is randomly picked seems like the way to do it.
However! It seems he does not suck or fuck, and I feel incredibly dirty for testing this out.
Cum all you want on him though. image_2022-04-24_010453933.png

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
With Tracer and Widowmaker being both in the game now, I kinda want the latter to be available as a "blue futa protagonist" option to replace Mr Helmet. I mean, if you're familiar with Overwatch Rule 34, you probably saw that kind of stuff a lot

wm.jpg

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, i just get fired from his sucker ass fanboys just by saying truths like this. I mean it's not something hard to do that right? post some shit in patreon or discord that gives some information. Tbh slow ass henry doesn't give a fuck about his dumbass fans. Glad i'm not one of them.
Yeah it's very easy to just pop into Discord/Patreon and post a quick update, even just a single sentence like "Still working on it but no timeframe for release as yet, stay tuned"

When the devs disappear like this it usually means they aren't working on it, either they hit a roadblock or are just simply milking for time. Hopefully this is not the case here but I have my doubts.

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
I've been a Patron on a few projects over the past few years and - I must say - if I am expected to 'support' on a monthly basis, then I have the expectation that, at the very least once a month I'll have something to chew on. I can, of course, tolerate perhaps one month or - if I really push it - up to two months without any new content released; and still pay. I've done it before, but I got burnt in some cases here and there (it's not common though, most Patreons I've supported over the years do provide new content every month to justify the monthly support).

The main issue, however, like others have stated here, is that we're going through a period of complete radio silence. When you're a Patreon and have a 'support base' (the Patrons) you're effectively doing business, essentially. If you don't stay in contact with your consumers / supporters, they leave; and in some cases they demand refund (just a way to say that in the business world if you're your own boss and do business, might as well do it well, or your ship will sink but you won't bring your supporters with you; they'll find another boat just fine).

From what I understand it's not the first time that HenryTaiwan stayed inactive and silent for weeks (or months). If there's a history in his case of doing this sort of thing then it should already be a red flag, unfortunately. If you're a Patron for his project don't feel bad for cancelling membership for the time being. You're always free to come back eventually and support again if you want. But HenryTaiwan needs to communicate what's going on to his supporters. He's not doing this for free, but that's the tricky part: you wouldn't do it for free, but you depend on your supports supporting you to start with to receive said money to provide the willpower and reasoning to work on this project; so treat your consumer base with respect, first, the rest will follow.

It's actually possible that HenryTaiwan has been working on 'stuff' in the background. The problem is: we don't even know that if that's the case. We naturally assume the worst first (that he's simply inactive and hasn't been working on his project at all, for all we do know).

wiggerhigger

Feb 5, 2019
Haha man I really hope he's not gone again, I literally just remembered this game existed after forgetting for like 2 years after his last absence and I was surprised he even came back after that. I'm gonna be so bummed if he up and disappears again

Apr 7, 2019
I've been a Patron on a few projects over the past few years and - I must say - if I am expected to 'support' on a monthly basis, then I have the expectation that, at the very least once a month I'll have something to chew on. I can, of course, tolerate perhaps one month or - if I really push it - up to two months without any new content released; and still pay. I've done it before, but I got burnt in some cases here and there (it's not common though, most Patreons I've supported over the years do provide new content every month to justify the monthly support).

The main issue, however, like others have stated here, is that we're going through a period of complete radio silence. When you're a Patreon and have a 'support base' (the Patrons) you're effectively doing business, essentially. If you don't stay in contact with your consumers / supporters, they leave; and in some cases they demand refund (just a way to say that in the business world if you're your own boss and do business, might as well do it well, or your ship will sink but you won't bring your supporters with you; they'll find another boat just fine).

From what I understand it's not the first time that HenryTaiwan stayed inactive and silent for weeks (or months). If there's a history in his case of doing this sort of thing then it should already be a red flag, unfortunately. If you're a Patron for his project don't feel bad for cancelling membership for the time being. You're always free to come back eventually and support again if you want. But HenryTaiwan needs to communicate what's going on to his supporters. He's not doing this for free, but that's the tricky part: you wouldn't do it for free, but you depend on your supports supporting you to start with to receive said money to provide the willpower and reasoning to work on this project; so treat your consumer base with respect, first, the rest will follow.

It's actually possible that HenryTaiwan has been working on 'stuff' in the background. The problem is: we don't even know that if that's the case. We naturally assume the worst first (that he's simply inactive and hasn't been working on his project at all, for all we do know).
I can't refute this post, only tell the facts: Radio silence happened before, for nearly an entire literal year. It was doing the worst of the pandemic, so I surmise it's more excusable, people thought he was actually dead, not in the jokey way. After that he said he would endeavor to have more of an online presence to manage expectations, and he kinda did, you could see him online on the Discord with some frequently, and would even personally discuss issues with users. Since the last girl release, though, he hasn't come online as far as I've observed, though my schedule does not allow me to be obssessively online anymore, so you can take that with a grain of salt. Finally, he did say actual updates would start taking longer than a month, since he wants it to feel substantial enough for him.
All in all, I say people are justified in pulling out of the Patreon. It's their money. I know I, as a non-payer, will continue observing the progress through both this thread and the Discord, and keep giving news whenever possible.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes