Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Discord mods quiet af, too. They haven't seen him either. Now he's been raking in cash for 2 months without providing anything. Nice and easy income.
Well for Henrys patreon, its pretty much been agreed upon that if youre supporting him, its to support him. Since monthly updates isnt necessarily guaranteeing updates. If you dont want to support him no ones forcing you to.

Aside from that, greatness takes time, patience young one

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Well for Henrys patreon, its pretty much been agreed upon that if youre supporting him, its to support him. Since monthly updates isnt necessarily guaranteeing updates. If you dont want to support him no ones forcing you to.

Aside from that, greatness takes time, patience young one
100% correct, Why complaining if all you have to do is discontinue to pay for his patreon (assuming you even support him to begin with) ?
And saying he doesn't providing anything is not even true, you pay for the game and once you have paid you get access to his game of any version that he had uploaded and you are free to to not paying monthly after you recieved the game.
He didn't promise that you will be recieved update for every month or as far as i'm aware, well, Henry never promised for anything for that matter since he rather not dissapoint his supporters if he failed to deliver.

IT seems people have difficult understanding that even devs need to take care of their IRL.
And if you ever read his explanation to why he left for two years or so last time then you would have a better understanding the possibilty of why he is dissapeared again.

And since i already have paused my payment to his patreon until he is back again so i'm not going to be moaning about him dissapeared (even if i'm dissapointed that he left without words), he's not owning me anything since i got all the updates he made for the last three or four months or whatever how long it was after he came back and started with 0.41 which i've supported all the way upto this point.
All you need to do is just being patient and wait until he's ready to comeback, the game is developed by one dude after all...

It's also possible that he is focusing on 0.43 since he said that the major update will take him more time than he thought.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Henry never promised for anything for that matter since he rather not dissapoint his supporters if he failed to deliver.
Actually he did promise one thing and that was to stay in touch this time around and provide his patreon base with updates on progress. He has since reneged on that promise and once again disappeared without a trace.

All you need to do is just being patient and wait until he's ready to comeback, the game is developed by one dude after all...
You're missing the entire point of why people are pissed off, people don't give a shit how long it takes so long as they are informed on what's going on, it takes literally all of two seconds to pop into Discord/Patreon and say "Hey guys, still alive, still working on things, keep you posted"

When a dev cannot even take two seconds out of his day or even week or month to write a simple sentence people obviously and justifiably get suspicious.

Reactions: Nayvah and spblu

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
With that out of the way, here is Marie Ross the frog.
Actually he did promise one thing and that was to stay in touch this time around and provide his patreon base with updates on progress. He has since reneged on that promise and once again disappeared without a trace.
Which he did after he came back, i saw him online pretty much everyday and communicated with his community, making polls, taking suggestion, fixing bug reports etc.
He did great job staying in touch untill the the game reached 0.42B.
But i find it ridiculous that someone would thinks he is scamming for money which honestly makes no sense cnsider that he has the talent to developing his own game and could easily making a living from it instead of stealing easy money which won't last as long.
And as being said before noone is forced to pay for his patreon, and even if someone is new to this game and absolute clueless about dev is no longer active, but seeing the lastest update from 2 months ago i don't think anyone would not asking question before becoming his patreon ?

You're missing the entire point of why people are pissed off, people don't give a shit how long it takes so long as they are informed on what's going on, it takes literally all of two seconds to pop into Discord/Patreon and say "Hey guys, still alive, still working on things, keep you posted"

When a dev cannot even take two seconds out of his day or even week or month to write a simple sentence people obviously and justifiably get suspicious.
As i have said, it dissapointed me aswell that he left without infroming his community but i mean you never know what happened to the man, he could have accident or some crazy shit, God forbid for any of that.
Because as you said it doesn't take much to tell his supporters whether he wants to take some time off or even quit for good, so i think there is a reason for it, whether it is a good one or bad one that remains to be seen tho...

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
But i find it ridiculous that someone would thinks he is scamming for money
I am not saying he is scamming, all I am saying is that it takes literally two seconds to hop onto his Patreon and Discord and provide a quick update, if he cannot manage that he is either dead or just straight up doesn't give a fuck, either way it's not good.

Many of us here have seen numerous devs fuck over their support base and pull disappearing acts similar to Henry so it's no surprise people are suspicious.

Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Many of us here have seen numerous devs fuck over their support base and pull disappearing acts similar to Henry so it's no surprise people are suspicious.
It's understandable but consider that he has done it before and then came back with a completely new game, i would not be surprised if he will do it again just hopefully it won't take years this time...

Well, i have waited for 2 years before i can do the same again, afterall TF is hands down the best thing i ever have discovered on F95 just too bad that there are issues with the developer mainly the fact that it is being developed by a single person and even worse when TF is truly
the only one of its kind
so whether the dev is back in a few weeks or months and continue the development or some legend decide to copy Henry's idea, i'm good for both and have the money to invest.

Last edited:

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I get what you mean, but let me tell you one thing ive learned about f95 and discord.

People. dont. stop. complaining. Especially since the discord is open to the public.

Imo, its good that Henry left without announcement, because it keeps the degenerates from saying "well he said he's working on something, when is it coming- its been months where is he- hes scamming people because he said he'd be back", the real supporters both financially and community wise know he'll be back, we all know he goes through hell to bring this project to us, especially when he is overwhelmed with foundational features, model rigging, and mod support, but we all know he's going to be back, thats why i always tell people to just be patient, use this time to explore other projects, because True Facials really is a Wine of a project, the longer it sits the better it tastes.

Its not to say there isnt a better way to handle it, because he could easily just say he's leaving and ignore the degenerates, but its understandable why he would distance himself for a while. And like i said earlier, people who support him on patreon should really only be in it to support him, not for updates.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Its not to say there isnt a better way to handle it, because he could easily just say he's leaving and ignore the degenerates, but its understandable why he would distance himself for a while. And like i said earlier, people who support him on patreon should really only be in it to support him, not for updates.
Yeah there will always be that guy who complains no matter what but that applies to anything, no getting around that. I would say the majority though just want to know it's still being worked on, when these devs disappear without a peep it makes one wonder and question the integrity of said dev and in turn question why they should support someone who is likely to just disappear without a trace.

I know I could never bring myself to support Henry because of this fact alone, why give money to someone who may just up and disappear leaving the project in limbo.

Reactions: spblu

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Well, unlike your gif, those are not directly uploaded onto this site, mine were uploaded on a image hosting site so it is not F95 that store the data of thse gifs, the image hosting site does.
Don't worry, i know my shit.
Are those animations in your signature in the game or are they custom made? I ask because I played it sometime ago but I don't remember seeing something like it.

chimera28

Oct 9, 2018
Great Game! Tifa model is just perfect. THe sader of the fluid are very realistic!
the procedural animation lips/mouth interaction with the male model is amazing.

I hope there will be more update for the grunt moan sounds and facials animation.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Narjhan

Jan 8, 2022
This project has some great potential. It would be nice, if more accurate posing features were added like axis gizmos for translation and rotation and perhaps hotkeys to perform these actions for the selected character and body part in each axis. Another nice feature would be a function to despawn all liquids.

It is unfortunate that as it appears the creator has gone on an indefinite hiatus but maybe he realised he could be in the wrong legally by profiting from a project which uses copyrighted characters. Guess, that's why other similar projects allow the fanbase to add in those characters in the form of free mods (which is probably still technically illegal but less egregious and possibly harder to prosecute against). Not a lawyer but just speculating.

As for the reason why he has not come out to announce this to his supporters it could be that the answer from the crowd would be "You should have known that from the start, yet you solicited support from us". Such an argument could be reversed on the supporters though as they are the ones financing a project with an uncertain future due to likely legal troubles.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing this project develop further before being cancelled due to legal reasons but maybe the creator does not think that is in his interest.

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
He sneaked away from the scene, once before. He came back with a complete overhaul of TF and waiting for more than a year was worth it. Well, my 2cents. I'm pretty sure ( okay....I h;)pe ), he'll resume from invisibility, as far as he's got enough new material to release.

coolio234

Jun 29, 2021
Anyone know how I would go about modding this game to add in custom characters? Couldn't find anything online anywhere

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes