Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Holy shit, after so long, finally its performance is so much stable than the previous version. And so much customization oh my lord

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
You don't have to rely on bs comments like "the dev is now gone". There's no real evidence, that he will not return one more time, like he did it once before. I think, he will again let us wait - keeping himself in silence - and spread the news when he's able to offer updates/ new content.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
thanks for the not so helpful comment
Why ? I'm literally helping you by suggesting you to keep up with what is going on with the current situation of the game which we were just discussing about in the last page, it is literally just a matter of one click !

The point is not whether he will return or not, but the fact that he is simply gone for at least 3 months now, so there is no answer to when the game will be updated again IF it will ever happen again to begin with.

With that said, the OP should give this thread the ''ON HOLD'' tag for as long as Henry remains gone so people can realize that 0.42B is the last version for now and no update anytime soon...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes