Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Why's the thread updated?
Looks like they just updated the package so it includes the extra models, so people don’t have to search through the thread for them. A good idea but damn it got my hopes up a bit.

While we’re at it maybe we could update OP with a disclaimer about the “mods” so people stop asking about it every 3 posts.

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Why is there only 1 picture with a facial in the preview pictures for game called True Facials?
Is there any plot or character development or is it just sex/blowjob then facial then end scene?

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Why is there only 1 picture with a facial in the preview pictures for game called True Facials?
Is there any plot or character development or is it just sex/blowjob then facial then end scene?
No, it’s basically a pure straight to business fucking/sucking simulator.

Reactions: [User Deleted]

ChefBoiArDeez

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys just a quick note that at the moment this project is currently on an unofficial indefinite hold until we hear from Henry, at the moment he is MIA. This happened once before during the height of the pandemic in his country so its possible the poor lads dealing with more shit. At current 0.42b is the current version.

Note: I am not a member of Henrys team, Henry is a solo dev. I am Just a mod for his discord, so I have no idea where he has gotten to.

Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys just a quick note that at the moment this project is currently on an unofficial indefinite hold until we hear from Henry, at the moment he is MIA. This happened once before during the height of the pandemic in his country so its possible the poor lads dealing with more shit. At current 0.42b is the current version.

Note: I am not a member of Henrys team, Henry is a solo dev. I am Just a mod for his discord, so I have no idea where he has gotten to.
Shouldn't mods have a contact line directly to Henry? Or were you randomly selected?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes