Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
So are all the models the same with headswaps?
Not really, although they are based off similar models, some have better rigging and blend shapes, but the main difference is the proportions, the OW characters tend to have much longer slender legs, and some characters are able to have smaller breasts, as well as some having larger asses, in the case of Widow Maker and 2b, and if i remember correctly the OW characters also have slightly bigger cartoony hands

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Sometime you just have to read the comments...
Sorry to ask here since it's off-topic, but I can't DM so I have to ask, what's the game in your signature? It doesn't look to be True Facials as I can't find the character or map in the latest version, not to mention the guy's dick looks different.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The latest version (and ONLY that) introduces an error for me: When I select any other girl than the one loaded at the beginning, the game crashes.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Do not download this and leave this site if you are afraid. There is no trojan, just a false positive. It is most likely that a part of the game's executable code (interaction with files) is recognized by the antivirus as a Trojan. Or someone joked and entered into the database.
There is such a thing as zero-day exploits. The moderators and admins here are not cyber security experts. Three times now I've gotten my computer infected from downloads here. Granted, that is twice out of probably 40-50 games downloaded and played. The games that nailed me? It starts off with a "false" positive of 13 detections out of 67. Then it creeps up to 35 or so detections after a month or two. I understand some cracks have to exhibit malware behavior to work, such as memory editing something as the game runs, but at the same time... I've also seen such laughably bad attempts to hide shit in RPG maker games where it was possible to just run the game.exe through 7zip to unpack it and bingo, crypto miner and some other bullshit tacked on.

There's nothing wrong with talking about virus total alerts here, and this is why the moderators put a "use your best judgement" tag on things like this. If you want to be the first person to run up the beach and get mowed down by malware, we salute you, but I think I'll just wait a month and see if anyone actually reports that they ran it anyway and got a ransomware or something.

NRcod

Jan 2, 2022
Sorry to ask here since it's off-topic, but I can't DM so I have to ask, what's the game in your signature? It doesn't look to be True Facials as I can't find the character or map in the latest version, not to mention the guy's dick looks different.
It's called Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
For those having issues, deleting one of the Y'sthola mod files seems to have fixed it for me. For some reason, there's two of them in the folder, and one of the two is corrupted.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There is such a thing as zero-day exploits. The moderators and admins here are not cyber security experts. Three times now I've gotten my computer infected from downloads here. Granted, that is twice out of probably 40-50 games downloaded and played. The games that nailed me? It starts off with a "false" positive of 13 detections out of 67. Then it creeps up to 35 or so detections after a month or two. I understand some cracks have to exhibit malware behavior to work, such as memory editing something as the game runs, but at the same time... I've also seen such laughably bad attempts to hide shit in RPG maker games where it was possible to just run the game.exe through 7zip to unpack it and bingo, crypto miner and some other bullshit tacked on.

There's nothing wrong with talking about virus total alerts here, and this is why the moderators put a "use your best judgement" tag on things like this. If you want to be the first person to run up the beach and get mowed down by malware, we salute you, but I think I'll just wait a month and see if anyone actually reports that they ran it anyway and got a ransomware or something.
The red flags from this game stems from Henry adding a locale emulator (NTLEAS, applocale).
One of the new releases would CTD, or have major bugs for anyone who doesn't have Japanese locality on their PC.
Japanese code can't be read by an English speaking computer.

So, instead of teaching everyone how to run non-English code on their computers, we get an emulator built in.
An emulator that is well known for creating false-positive malware / virus hits.
Wish Henry had done this a different way, but here we are.

Btw, the game on OP has been here since late 2021 with the exception of new character 'mods'.
There is no known malware.

Reactions: [User Deleted]

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

I've downloaded so many things from here and none of it was infected.
Only a few had to be cracked, most here don't even need a crack.
You are either extremely unlucky or dumb enough to download setup.exe from an ad found in a download link.
Either way you can escape from viruses by installing a good antivirus and an adblocker.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes