Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
so when i start the game, the chars are all messed up, like the animation is broken, when i press space, the next animation is also broken,and so on, you guys knw how to fix it?

Here a example
Sans titre.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RyRa² and Jeancul

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
... I wonder what the updates are that this thread seems to keep getting. 'pparently one happened almost a week ago but there's no changelog difference. If anyone could tip me on it it'd be appreciated...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know if this game is dead? The dude hasn't updated his Patreon since March. Not sure if that's how he normally operates, only started following this game recently.
Déjà vu, HT disappeared for a long time, then reappeared with a huge update, basically a total rewrite. (0.39 - 0.4+)

He claims that he had some IRL stuff going on in the background, reasonable excuse, but to leave everyone paying a monthly subscription with no word is a little shitty. I didn't bother to resub for that exact reason, and point proven that it seems he has indeed disappeared again. He will likely come back, nobody knows when.
... I wonder what the updates are that this thread seems to keep getting. 'pparently one happened almost a week ago but there's no changelog difference. If anyone could tip me on it it'd be appreciated...
From what I heard the mod characters were repacked to the main download, the links were just floating in the thread.

b0obs.28

Mar 29, 2022
this game simulation is awesome, so great that it can't stop there and definately need more updates !

there is room for improvements on the following, please consider adding this in the next updates :

cumshots :
- vary force in a single cumshot, make first streams stronger then followings more & more weaker
- make cock slightly bulging when cumming

liquids :
- add spit dripping out of girl's mouth during blowjob
- make girls able to squirt !!!

penetrations :
- implement titfuck & handjob like the were actually 4th & 5th holes to play with

body deformation :
- bigger sized dick are not properly implemented > it clips through girls head
- bigger sized dick don't fit perfectly to the male body
- add stomach bulging when fucking with a huge cock
- add possibility to vary girth independently of cock's length

mouvements :
- add hability to grab cock with hands
- add a way to aim up the cock without using right click or grabbing head backward

makeup :
- makeup should drool when deepthroating / cumming of girl's face

outfits :
- add bra / lingerie for every models and hability to titfuck them through the bra

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
there is room for improvements on the following, please consider adding this in the next updates :
dont think henry is going to pop into a pirating forum for suggestions
but a lot of what youve suggested is theoretically already in the pipeline
we just wait for now

Anyone have a working download link without the virus?
all of the versions from 3.9(mod or no mod) and below have no false positive
the builds after 4.0+ will have the false positive from the NTLEAS application

Reactions: niglerbbb

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
>_>
anyone got a clue if one can somehow tweak the data to further reduce those despicable mounds of fat on the characters?

...yes, we Flat Earthers are out there.
Flat is Justice.
<_<

• Angry
Reactions: MrBeans

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
dont think henry is going to pop into a pirating forum for suggestions
but a lot of what youve suggested is theoretically already in the pipeline
we just wait for now

all of the versions from 3.9(mod or no mod) and below have no false positive
the builds after 4.0+ will have the false positive from the NTLEAS application
really depends
I've seen many devs take suggestions from here into consideration, along with bug reports posted here that he then fished for their own bug reporting tool

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
I downloaded this to check it out and I cannot move the camera aside from zooming in and out. The lighting is also not rendering so scenes are very dark. Any idea as to how to fix?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ya'll know where I can find mods for this game? Like anything in particular you can recommend?
"Mods" were never really a thing. One single user created a bepinex mod for v3.9
The new 4.0+ builds have a mods folder but it's only the developer's DLC characters for now

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes