Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
It's really sad to see what this game and community become. The discord is full of trolls now.. This game lose it's potential if henry keep this situations up. Gone without saying anything. No any update about being silent. Ngl if i were henry i would give the all information and tools about this game to community and move on to my life because it's boring and annoys people at this point. I'm pretty sure some folks out there will do and continued this way better. Idk wtf is going on in his life but it's weird. I hope patrons already cancel their subscriptions.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
It's really sad to see what this game and community become. The discord is full of trolls now.. This game lose it's potential if henry keep this situations up. Gone without saying anything. No any update about being silent. Ngl if i were henry i would give the all information and tools about this game to community and move on to my life because it's boring and annoys people at this point. I'm pretty sure some folks out there will do and continued this way better. Idk wtf is going on in his life but it's weird. I hope patrons already cancel their subscriptions.
you should see Operation Lovecraft lmao

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
you should see Operation Lovecraft lmao
I feel liked to by their dev. They promised Galatea and have gone back on it while being intentionally vague about her precise implementations in the game. They are only releasing big breasted women alienating an entire audience that has repeatedly bee promised support as well. This reminds me that I should probably just cut my losses and seek a refund on grounds of their developer being misleading.
Oh i already know it. It is more chaotic, but they are still active anyway.
Their discord is active but they haven't seen an update since December only a few days into their beta that was so bad due to poor testing they had to scrap it and rebuild the engine entirely, only they're not iteratively testing it and working towards the same dead end they first pursued because they learned nothing.

bicthisbig1

Apr 24, 2021
Why ? I'm literally helping you by suggesting you to keep up with what is going on with the current situation of the game which we were just discussing about in the last page, it is literally just a matter of one click !

The point is not whether he will return or not, but the fact that he is simply gone for at least 3 months now, so there is no answer to when the game will be updated again IF it will ever happen again to begin with.

With that said, the OP should give this thread the ''ON HOLD'' tag for as long as Henry remains gone so people can realize that 0.42B is the last version for now and no update anytime soon...
Random question, but what game is in your signature?

naverm

Oct 29, 2021
amazing work! I love it(y)
the one thing I want you to add is moving himself function
so that I can make boobjob,thighjob,footjob,handjob etc also hope I can move feet more freely
It will give diverse position to selfmaking users

SirPowah

Nov 11, 2017
This game is honestly amazing, I wish you nothing but success your graphics, and animations blow most AAA games out of the water! (granted you probably stole the models , but still!) respect for the flexible systems you developed!

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
Finally managed to get a convincing titfuck out of it! I really hope there will be more to this game, it is by far one of the best out there!

• Red Heart
Reactions: K354 and JhonLui

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Henry is MIA, we all know.
Nobody in the world is at fault for this, except Henry.
Paying for early access support is not a scam, it's entirely voluntary.
Supporting game developers is not taboo, even if they are an antisocial recluse.

Also, the game is far from being "unfinished."
Go compare 0.39 to 0.4x, and then compare it to 95% of the other 3D games of this genre.
TF is the GOAT of fluid sim across all adult games right now. That wasn't built overnight.

We can only assume Henry is dealing with life, and getting deep into the gamedev cave in his spare time.

Last time he was active on Discord, all the fuss was about importing custom models.
I think he hit a major hurdle in this aspect, because the current system really only allows Henry to add new content.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is rewriting the game again to allow for a full blown character creator at this point.

trapem

Jun 5, 2018
So what do you guys think, did the game dev abandon this project? Really hope he’s still working on the game, would be a shame.

Jul 31, 2018
Henry is MIA, we all know.
Nobody in the world is at fault for this, except Henry.
Paying for early access support is not a scam, it's entirely voluntary.
Supporting game developers is not taboo, even if they are an antisocial recluse.

Also, the game is far from being "unfinished."
Go compare 0.39 to 0.4x, and then compare it to 95% of the other 3D games of this genre.
TF is the GOAT of fluid sim across all adult games right now. That wasn't built overnight.

We can only assume Henry is dealing with life, and getting deep into the gamedev cave in his spare time.

Last time he was active on Discord, all the fuss was about importing custom models.
I think he hit a major hurdle in this aspect, because the current system really only allows Henry to add new content.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is rewriting the game again to allow for a full blown character creator at this point.
for real, the semen is so realistic in this game, I was genuinely amazed to see this.

Reactions: Voilsh
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes