Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Saying things aren't something does not make them not it, sweetie.
Kickstarter and Patreon have been a disaster for the human race.
Careful putting words in my mouth, you don't know where it's been.

While I didn't say 'early access cannot be used nefariously', I do understand your point. Redamz is a great example. He did provide a functioning game, but he publicly dropped his project with a very large amount of monetary support. Took the money and ran. This was more or less chalked up to Patreon's updated TOS, nonetheless he didn't bother to move over to another platform. Or make the necessary changes to make Patreon happy.

HT is a different story. I figured he was dead or in prison, (or sued into oblivion by Nintendo) but he finally came forward and just admitted he was having IRL problems and is simply antisocial towards the horde of horny patrons and pirates. During his hiatus, he rewrote the entire game and made some drastic improvements, far exceeding what I've seen other creators do. Game dev is hard, and so is life.

As stated in the prior post, we can only assume that Henry is still working at this point. He will likely return with another massive overhaul and be praised once again for a month or two. Until then and forever forward, it's 100% voluntary to support his patreon page.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
At this point I just expect the dev to disappear every 6 months or so.
As long the game is worked on it's fine.

Feb 2, 2022
Kinda funny game! Could be huge in the future, but even today a great one!
Are there more models available now or just those in the download?

egegereturns

Jul 17, 2020
definitely one of the best games out there right now in terms of simulator/controls
I just wish there were options for "pull out" or automatic pause after climax (or even both together) for a it bit of more realistic action

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
I checked, no modification for me, it's the default value.
That doesnt make any sense, if it asks to modify the regkey then why if you allow for it...it doesnt modify it ?

Its the very first ever unity based project that I've seen that asked for a modification of that type of secured registry key

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
That doesnt make any sense, if it asks to modify the regkey then why if you allow for it...it doesnt modify it ?

Its the very first ever unity based project that I've seen that asked for a modification of that type of secured registry key
No idea, I just don't see any modification done on my end on the key.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Probably a part of the locality emulator. You could try finding a build of NTLEAS and comparing it's sandbox scan to bin.exe.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
damn, i was disappointed to find out the dev for this game uses the shitty FF NT model of Yshtola, and not the ff14 accurate one. tho i assume bringing a model compatible with SFM to this game probably wouldve been too much work?

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Can't rotate camera at all as the corresponding buttons don't work correctly and only make your character cum. The lighting is also broken in all but Tifa's house, and there it isn't that great. I would stay away from this and the creator dropped it again.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Can't rotate camera at all as the corresponding buttons don't work correctly and only make your character cum. The lighting is also broken in all but Tifa's house, and there it isn't that great. I would stay away from this and the creator dropped it again.
its probably a bug thats been addressed on here before, just scroll through the forum man.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes