Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Agreed. Temporary solutions are always permanent.
especially if it's some part that's hard to modularise, then you forget you were supposed to change it and make 100 other things that rely on the way it already works so now you have to change everything if you want to fix it..

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Gamedev is not easy work, especially today, and even more difficult being solo.
You could be an absolutely blessed programmer, but if your artwork is dogshit it will show. Or vice versa.

Godot engine is pretty user friendly, and is fully capable of 3D environments.
Unity would easily be the next step, and then UE4 / UE5 being the big daddy of game engines.
Doesn't matter what route you choose, the learning curve is very steep.
Best to start small, like mini games, not a full open world RPG with 16 times the detail and whatnot.

Not to mention asset creation, textures, models, weight painting, rigging, animation, et cetera.

Best be prepared when the research & development can of worms bursts open.

Reactions: NikoIkleos

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Gamedev is not easy work, especially today, and even more difficult being solo.
You could be an absolutely blessed programmer, but if your artwork is dogshit it will show. Or vice versa.

Godot engine is pretty user friendly, and is fully capable of 3D environments.
Unity would easily be the next step, and then UE4 / UE5 being the big daddy of game engines.
Doesn't matter what route you choose, the learning curve is very steep.
Best to start small, like mini games, not a full open world RPG with 16 times the detail and whatnot.

Not to mention asset creation, textures, models, weight painting, rigging, animation, et cetera.

Best be prepared when the research & development can of worms bursts open.
oh yea, and also be prepared to find problems that seemingly NOBODY else has ever encountered while implementing something basic, that part is always fun

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Temphere69

May 16, 2022
You are assuming things. I have ublock + Anti-popup.
I got the adware after clicking on the executable game and not before (as I said, tested in a VM)

• Angry
Reactions: Dark_Templar

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You are assuming things. I have ublock + Anti-popup.
I got the adware after clicking on the executable game and not before (as I said, tested in a VM)
I'm assuming things because you specifically say adware, game is known to have false positives about it being trojan, has nothing to do with adware. Also, I don't know which antivirus you're using but my eset smart security and malwarebytes says game is clean.

Reactions: Temphere69

Temphere69

May 16, 2022
I'm assuming things because you specifically say adware, game is known to have false positives about it being trojan, has nothing to do with adware. Also, I don't know which antivirus you're using but my eset smart security and malwarebytes says game is clean.
It was after executing the game that I got an alert about WonderShare (which is a well known adware).
I will download the game again and decompile some of its files to find the source of this.

Thank you for being a decent person by actually having a conversation.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It was after executing the game that I got an alert about WonderShare (which is a well known adware).
I will download the game again and decompile some of its files to find the source of this.

Thank you for being a decent person by actually having a conversation.
Wondershare is a company that makes video editing software and other similar stuff. Did you have installed any of their products?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I will check like I said before and I will tell you.
Thanks again
Thank you for at least sharing evidence, posting words is meaningless without backing them up.

Just for context, if you weren't aware, HT repacked the game to sideload ntleas (system locale emulator). This is because the game has Japanese code somewhere in it, and anyone with an English system locale would have guaranteed problems, most notably CTDs. Check out the bat file in the main game folder. It calls for ntleas to load "L1041", which is the locale ID for Japanese.

NTLEAS is known to trigger anti malware. Honestly wish he had just removed the trouble code instead.

This game has been up for 6-8 months in this condition, and zero users have come forward with any concrete evidence.

I've personally scoured through the sandbox results from TrueFacials.exe multiple times, and while it does raise some red flags, I see zero links to WSHelper.exe, or anything related to Wonder Share.

Temphere69

May 16, 2022
Thank you for at least sharing evidence, posting words is meaningless without backing them up.

Just for context, if you weren't aware, HT repacked the game to sideload ntleas (system locale emulator). This is because the game has Japanese code somewhere in it, and anyone with an English system locale would have guaranteed problems, most notably CTDs. Check out the bat file in the main game folder. It calls for ntleas to load "L1041", which is the locale ID for Japanese.

NTLEAS is known to trigger anti malware. Honestly wish he had just removed the trouble code instead.

This game has been up for 6-8 months in this condition, and zero users have come forward with any concrete evidence.

I've personally scoured through the sandbox results from TrueFacials.exe multiple times, and while it does raise some red flags, I see zero links to WSHelper.exe, or anything related to Wonder Share.
Here is a thorough analysis of "TrueFacial.exe".

Analysis Link :

I still need to test it further more. I will keep everyone updated. adw2.png

Dirty_Dave_69

Aug 4, 2022
Man i don't want to insult this TF players but many of this boys are indeed adolescents or either adolescent brained dudes. I mean come on yo people really not get tired of this generic, unrealistic looking overrated characters like
Widowmaker
Jinx
Marie Rose
Chun Li
Momiji
Ahri
Brigitte
Mavis Dracula
Cass Hamada
Elsa
Loba
This is the result
View attachment 1674401
fucking lame asf. This ones among a fuck ton of character suggestion? ... Slow ass Henry should not listen to this adolescents.
What's the point of this post? Unnecessary. Tell us who you do want them. Like, you didn't forgot that fucking our favourite videogame chars is the reason we're here yes?

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I have no exp with programing whatsoever, but asides from adding the proper voice files and menu options for name and clothing, with the characters being introduced as Mods, would it be possible to just modify one or more of those Mods with new meshes and textures of other favored characters opening the door for many more choices? Just a thought.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes