Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Lt3

Aug 16, 2022
havent tried modding it myself via UABE, but I've done similar mods in other games with 'custom' file extensions
Just tried modding it via UABE. I chose some map and decided to change one texture to see if it would work at all. I saved modified map as a new map and tried to open it in game. But this map doesn't work at all although I just changed one texture. Quite strange thing.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Just tried modding it via UABE. I chose some map and decided to change one texture to see if it would work at all. I saved modified map as a new map and tried to open it in game. But this map doesn't work at all although I just changed one texture. Quite strange thing.
I've always had mixed results with texture modding in Unity assets to begin with, let alone compressed assets.
I don't think you can add more items, you would have to modify an existing item.
IE, change a waifu's skin tone or hair color would likely be possible.

Adding an entirely new model isn't, because the game as a whole wouldn't register it.
I could imagine that a plugin for Bepinex could be designed to sideload a new model, but it would be pretty damn complex.

Lt3

Aug 16, 2022
Adding an entirely new model isn't, because the game as a whole wouldn't register it.
The thing is I took a map from this game and changed one texture from it to check what would happen, and it doesn't work. But I saved it as a new map, so maybe there is a problem.
But if you add a file with tfa extension in Characters folder or tfm extention in Maps folder, game can see it but can't open it. You can see it on characters/maps list. And it's exactly the same map except for one texture, but you can't open it in the game. And it's quite strange I guess.

Last edited:

GooM314

Mar 11, 2020
holy shit a game like this with no POV ? thats like a table without legs or a phone without battary or a human with no brain. what i mean its essential.

Also would it hurt to add buttons to switch over modes of control ? camera mode, body position, animation.
like this stuff should be standard. even after getting a good "POV" position the character starts spasming like hell cuz the mouse is out of range or something.

also a pause when ejaculating that would add a bit of flavour.

over all this game is 100/10 and it is my top reason why VR is necessary. like holy shit all those gorgeous models and THOSE Voice overs AND THE THEEEEMEE MUSIC AH i am cumming all over my 1000 word essay about "why i recomming this game" just thinking about it.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
holy shit a game like this with no POV ? thats like a table without legs or a phone without battary or a human with no brain. what i mean its essential.

Also would it hurt to add buttons to switch over modes of control ? camera mode, body position, animation.
like this stuff should be standard. even after getting a good "POV" position the character starts spasming like hell cuz the mouse is out of range or something.

also a pause when ejaculating that would add a bit of flavour.

over all this game is 100/10 and it is my top reason why VR is necessary. like holy shit all those gorgeous models and THOSE Voice overs AND THE THEEEEMEE MUSIC AH i am cumming all over my 1000 word essay about "why i recomming this game" just thinking about it.
i'm not sure if there is a point telling something like that here) you can do that in author main page

Reactions: GooM314

felt323

Jan 22, 2020
New players
Do yourself a favor and find a 0.39 Extras version for TF
In some aspects its a better version currently and just try both and see

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
New players
Do yourself a favor and find a 0.39 Extras version for TF
In some aspects its a better version currently and just try both and see
just for turn of the male body - it's realy good...but body interaction and visual...it's the best part from 0.42 ver. AND! I can't understand why? just Why you can't do that in new ver? For what reason?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
just for turn of the male body - it's realy good...but body interaction and visual...it's the best part from 0.42 ver. AND! I can't understand why? just Why you can't do that in new ver? For what reason?
depending how spaghetti his code is, it may have been hard to port that over to the new version.
things can get really complicated in development out of nowhere

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes