Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
In any case this version can be considered "final", unless he is going to rewrite the entire program, what can be done is pretty mutch it, beside adding new chars.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
It's not, he's just riding the patreon wave doing nothing for a lot of cash... But he'll be back once he needs some money.
Who knows, the first time he disappeared he had very little Patreon support, his new version was the one that hit the mark and got him new supporters but still didn't persuade him to stick around despite his promises.

In any case this version can be considered "final", unless he is going to rewrite the entire program, what can be done is pretty mutch it, beside adding new chars.
Why would he need to rewrite the entire game? He didn't with 0.42 and wouldn't with any new version, assuming he was dedicated he could easily add mechanics to the existing code. In any case I have little faith he is even coming back, devs like this disappear for good eventually.

Boyar Druli

Jul 12, 2020
Who knows, the first time he disappeared he had very little Patreon support, his new version was the one that hit the mark and got him new supporters but still didn't persuade him to stick around despite his promises.
I said it before

1661798255163.png

And a year later he was back

Capture.PNG
1661798418609.png

Why would he need to rewrite the entire game? He didn't with 0.42 and wouldn't with any new version, assuming he was dedicated he could easily add mechanics to the existing code. In any case I have little faith he is even coming back, devs like this disappear for good eventually.
The game was never made with modding in mind. This means the most simple and unrelated of things that you would never expect to fuck with the implementation of mods, do, indeed, fuck with the implementation of mods.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Why would he need to rewrite the entire game? He didn't with 0.42 and wouldn't with any new version
He rewrote the game between 0.39 and 0.40, this was during the hiatus.
We can only assume that if HT does come back, we can expect another massive update, and not just a couple new characters.

The game was never made with modding in mind. This means the most simple and unrelated of things that you would never expect to fuck with the implementation of mods, do, indeed, fuck with the implementation of mods.
While this is partially true, last Henry was active on Discord he was discussing model imports in a (now) closed channel. From what I understand, it would be extremely difficult for a 3rd party to import a model to the same standards as the models available in the base game, if at all. My suspicion is that he is rewriting the game again with modding integrated directly. This would be a smart move in the long run.

We'll see in time.

Reactions: Boyar Druli
Jan 30, 2021
I STRONGLY recommend the dude post a workflow for adding new girls. Because then just like Honey Select 2's got a nice custom mod following, more followers will patronize his game. Oh and add a goddamn title screen, a small choice of dudes with faces and maybe Duke Nukem personalities, and yeah some kind of dating AI to the girls, while ur at it.

Reactions: GreenGarnish

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I STRONGLY recommend the dude post a workflow for adding new girls. Because then just like Honey Select 2's got a nice custom mod following, more followers will patronize his game. Oh and add a goddamn title screen, a small choice of dudes with faces and maybe Duke Nukem personalities, and yeah some kind of dating AI to the girls, while ur at it.
There is no work flow. Currently, it's impossible to add custom models. Everything that comes with the game, is currently all there is.

• Sad
Reactions: reallybadman

ceilorty

Jul 4, 2022
The project is very ambitious. A lot more can be added to improve the gameplay. It will be a pity if it stops in production.

Glitchmob

Mar 7, 2021
Oh and... I kinda forgot to share the latest 0.39 mod here... I mostly just added some new colored smearing effects for cum and a half-assed attempt at lip-stick smearing as well. Also made it so that the smears can be cleaned with wetness over time, and wetness dries over time. And there's quick cleanup keyboard shortcuts as well. Other than that, I just did some minor changes. J is still the mod "on" key, but the S key is no longer necessary and I reassigned the shortcut for orgasm to K, and L is for applying lip stick to the girls lips. The QWERTY keys are the clean up short cuts.

The freed up leg posing is not in this since I started doing that after P&O 2.3

My real problem is I'm feeling kind of directionless at the moment. There's so many features I want to add/improve to make animations look better now that I've come up with the motion capture idea. But they are all quite challenging. I was attempting to figure out how to make the penis remain flexible during penetration to potentially make sex look smoother and more dynamics, but it winds up actually making penetration buggy or not work at all. Then there's the autonomous kissing feature I want to add a sense of foreplay and I really want to try making dynamic kiss marks possible. But it will require a lot of work, starting with making it possible to actually target spots on the body to kiss.

I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing at the moment, especially since that kissing feature is a goal I set before 2022 and I just haven't been able to set my mind to it again ever since getting sick in January. Think I'm kinda getting tired of modding in general at this point to be honest, even the old gen console modding for Gamecube/PS2/PS1 I was doing.
Not sure if anyone else noticed but this mod is apparently listed as a trojan?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020

Exactly that, adding mechanics can be "fast", but the way the game is structured it would mean re-work the chars one by one.
Maybe he's coming back around X-mas for the last time ...

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Exactly that, adding mechanics can be "fast", but the way the game is structured it would mean re-work the chars one by one.
Maybe he's coming back around X-mas for the last time ...
my bet would be march or next summer for his return

Reactions: JhonLui

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So... is Henry ever returning, has there been any statement?
No statement, just like last time he just disappeared into the night.
Due to the previous reasons, we can assume he is still working, and next time he comes out of his cave we will see a major overhaul or even another rewrite.

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
No statement, just like last time he just disappeared into the night.
Due to the previous reasons, we can assume he is still working, and next time he comes out of his cave we will see a major overhaul or even another rewrite.
Well, that's very optimistic of you.

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
So... is Henry ever returning, has there been any statement?

That's if you're genetically predisposed to it. Those who don't have the genetics for male pattern baldness aren't going to go magically bald from fapping... those who do have the genetics for it will go bald slightly faster.
Thaaaaaaaat explains a lot.......

...shit.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well, that's very optimistic of you.
Last time he disappeared we all assumed he was dead or in prison lol
Here is the return post he made on Patreon, for some context to my viewpoint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR, he's antisocial and a perfectionist.
I personally would like to believe he's doing another rewrite, or at least a massive overhaul. Model importing, character customizer, better posing, who knows what else.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes