Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

UnrulyAction

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Besides being kinda annoying this radio silence doesn't even seem to be that good of an idea financially. I haven't been keeping track but surely he would be bleeding patrons assuming the games been abandoned like multiple people have on this site.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Besides being kinda annoying this radio silence doesn't even seem to be that good of an idea financially. I haven't been keeping track but surely he would be bleeding patrons assuming the games been abandoned like multiple people have on this site.
Im almost positive he doesnt care that he's losing patron money, he comes back when he wants, most likely with an update.

from what i can tell he doesnt like the pressure of having to please people who back him, hence his hiatus the last time.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
The game is a bit complex to use, but once you get the hang of it, it's really good and satisfying, the animations and graphics are quite nice and there are a lot of poses you can create, which is crazy, also having Tifa in it and how she looks like in the legit game, wow man, just excellent.

Reactions: loler69

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
will gangbang, group sex be introduced in this game?
I wish but doubt it. The game physics already bug out with just 2 models, and the game really needs to add in the option to lock certain bones in place in order for that to work. For instance if you are facefucking one the girls and you increase thrust or depth too much they just start bending / ragdolling backwards. Another example is when the girl is giving you head for instance sometimes you just want her upper body to move back and forth but for some reason her legs are flapping like butterfly wings.

Adding group sex would probably make the models spasm and ragdoll horribly with how the current physics are.

god he needs to change samus and zeldas models
I agree he needs to change the Samus one, its horribly low quality and cartoony compared to the rest the models.

The current Zelda is okayish... it is really cartoony but that is the art style of that particular Zelda, though I wish he would other older other normal Zelda model that was in the original version back. Also wish he would add some more parts to her outfit.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Discussions about hair loss on balls in thread of a game? Really?
Please open an offtopic thread to continue such discussions. Further derailing of game thread may cause thread bans and warnings.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I hope modding characters will come available at some point. (Perhaps a note for the dev to give easy acces, might lift a little weight off his shoulder)
I'd love to see many other characters, for starters Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters.... OMG i'm nuts am i?

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
I hope modding characters will come available at some point. (Perhaps a note for the dev to give easy acces, might lift a little weight off his shoulder)
I'd love to see many other characters, for starters Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters.... OMG i'm nuts am i?
He actually added "modding" to the game, however he's the only one with tools to create mods for it.
I'm guessing this is a way to avoid copyright or something.

Dirty_Dave_69

Aug 4, 2022

nah, youre fine :D im with you on that one.

REMBO7447

Sep 25, 2019
According to the game developer, the game will no longer be promoted but mods will be available. In terms of mods, male and female characters, and it is also possible to add new locations and interact with several characters, the max number will be 3. I read This in the discord a couple of months ago. It's strange that no one is still talking about it

Apr 7, 2019
According to the game developer, the game will no longer be promoted but mods will be available. In terms of mods, male and female characters, and it is also possible to add new locations and interact with several characters, the max number will be 3. I read This in the discord a couple of months ago. It's strange that no one is still talking about it
Max number will be 3? I don't remember any of that. And a couple months ago the Dev was already disappeared.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
So I'm talking about why they don't do anything. But I remember this post, it's a pity that they don't do anything
As far as I recall he vanished with no mention of cutting nor slowing the development. The last thing he was discussing was the mods, but disappeared without a trace. Three interactable models are news to me as well, although it was suggested here and on Discord quite often. It has been suggested here that making three models work in Henry's code would be quite an ordeal though. But hey, maybe that's the 0.5 he's working on now. We can dream, eh?

REMBO7447

Sep 25, 2019
As far as I recall he vanished with no mention of cutting nor slowing the development. The last thing he was discussing was the mods, but disappeared without a trace. Three interactable models are news to me as well, although it was suggested here and on Discord quite often. It has been suggested here that making three models work in Henry's code would be quite an ordeal though. But hey, maybe that's the 0.5 he's working on now. We can dream, eh?
I hope it was all true and we will see at least the mods

ceilorty

Jul 4, 2022
It is a pity that it is abandoned, the game has no analogues of the same level. If he doesn't want to develop the project further, he could at least add new characters.

Reactions: 4lex and Fappboii

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
As I can see, he will "upgrade" this 'lil' project when he runs out of money.
This seems unlikely to have anything to do with the situation. If his goal was money then eking out every bit he could with each minor update on a monthly basis would be more efficient than big spread out releases. It seems the developer probably has issues with balancing work, life, keeping focus on projects, and a certain degree of OCD with their project quality.

I wish but doubt it. The game physics already bug out with just 2 models, and the game really needs to add in the option to lock certain bones in place in order for that to work. For instance if you are facefucking one the girls and you increase thrust or depth too much they just start bending / ragdolling backwards. Another example is when the girl is giving you head for instance sometimes you just want her upper body to move back and forth but for some reason her legs are flapping like butterfly wings.

Adding group sex would probably make the models spasm and ragdoll horribly with how the current physics are.
This is probably an issue with your PC not having enough processing power causing physics engine updates to produce bad results. I've never seen any issues like this at all with the most recent release. The only issue I've ever seen is when a leg turns at a very bad angle that a normal human can't handle and gets pinned on the other model or environment and doesn't have the room to move which would be user error trying to fiddle with posing.

• Angry
Reactions: aesir150
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes