Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have no exp with programing whatsoever, but asides from adding the proper voice files and menu options for name and clothing, with the characters being introduced as Mods, would it be possible to just modify one or more of those Mods with new meshes and textures of other favored characters opening the door for many more choices? Just a thought.
Short answer, yes.
Long answer, no.

HT was working on a guide to import custom models, as you can tell by the "mods" subfolder.

There used to be a modding sub on the Discord, but for unknown reasons it has been scrubbed. I remember Colt and Henry were having some conversations about it, but I don't remember the details. Just that it was way more complicated than the average modder would be capable of. Anyway, because HT never finished this guide, you're going to be poking around in the dark trying to get a modded model to work correctly.

The biggest problem with this, is the method in which the mod characters are packed. They're basically just compressed Unity asset bundles, with a file extension of .TFA, True Facials Asset[?].

You can unpack these with UABE-A, but repacking them with any alterations is not something I've tried.

I'm quite positive that you could easily edit the textures, maybe even swap some of the audio files. But modifying the body mesh could potentially break everything. Creating a new one from scratch, good luck.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Short answer, yes.
Long answer, no.

HT was working on a guide to import custom models, as you can tell by the "mods" subfolder.

There used to be a modding sub on the Discord, but for unknown reasons it has been scrubbed. I remember Colt and Henry were having some conversations about it, but I don't remember the details. Just that it was way more complicated than the average modder would be capable of. Anyway, because HT never finished this guide, you're going to be poking around in the dark trying to get a modded model to work correctly.

The biggest problem with this, is the method in which the mod characters are packed. They're basically just compressed Unity asset bundles, with a file extension of .TFA, True Facials Asset[?].

You can unpack these with UABE-A, but repacking them with any alterations is not something I've tried.

I'm quite positive that you could easily edit the textures, maybe even swap some of the audio files. But modifying the body mesh could potentially break everything. Creating a new one from scratch, good luck.
I see. Thank you for the detailed response. It is a shame though. Asides from the somewhat difficult positioning controls and odd alignments at the start of some animations (and as of the latest version, not being able to hide the male body), TF is the best I have seen so far for being able to mix it up with your favorite game character, I mean an exact copy of the original game character, and not a "cosplayer" like most of the other similar games out there.

squidsquiddles

Jan 9, 2021
I've been using this for references to help me with my art, the physics helps a lot for referencing and understanding what something would look like on certain angles, I've tried many other programs, this is literally better than anything else, well, at least for referencing stuff for prn.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I just spent a frustrating 30 minutes with this game. Any tips from more experienced players how to pose the characters and making everything...fit?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I just spent a frustrating 30 minutes with this game. Any tips from more experienced players how to pose the characters and making everything...fit?
Just always consider that:
1) the torso is stiff (doesn't bend or arch)
2) the head will return to original position

so my suggestion is to choose the scene where those 2 parts are closest to the result you want, unlock the feet from the ground and any hand connection, move the male away (to avoid early dirting).
than set torso pose and rotation, adjust the legs accordingly, and finally the hands.
to do it properly get used to change camera perspective, as when they clip hands and other collision boxes (mouth vag and feet) will mess up the pose if they are "off range", in other words no stretched poses.

for how to move the various bodyparts there are ingame instructions (...and an old post of mine)

bin 2022-01-09 03-25-33.jpg bin 2022-03-22 08-05-06.jpg bin 2022-03-16 22-31-49.jpg

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I like that two of your attached pictures are the sole reason I downloaded this game. "Marie Rose Fuck Simulator" :cool:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I like that two of your attached pictures are the sole reason I downloaded this game. "Marie Rose Fuck Simulator" :cool:
yes, but I actually thought better...
in the end some other chars are more photo fitted, some underestimated (like Mai) and Tifa totally stole the scene due to recent events :eek:, I'd love to have her in the purple dress tough.
Hopefully next update will have a save option

-edit-
Just remember, by the rules of the internet MarieRose shall be anal only :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've been using this for references to help me with my art, the physics helps a lot for referencing and understanding what something would look like on certain angles, I've tried many other programs, this is literally better than anything else, well, at least for referencing stuff for prn.
you should look into studio neo v2 as well. It's just the studio for Honey Select 2 but it's pretty powerful while also being mostly intuitive

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I've been out of the loop for a while. Did henry go awol again? Damn he needs to make up his mind because its maddening crossing your fingers for something but have nothing to really hold on to

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've been out of the loop for a while. Did henry go awol again? Damn he needs to make up his mind because its maddening crossing your fingers for something but have nothing to really hold on to
maybe he got enough money for a while and decided to focus on work who knows

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
Me with my friend, did a little research into modding, and here what we found out.
-The code is compiled with il2cpp and encrypted with obfuscator, so we cant do much, until some one will revers-engineer it.
-Henry used Magica Cloth and Houdini plugin (and some more), because of what, custom models is hard things to do.
-Primrose model is already in game files, it cut out in some pieces(Like mouth and all parts of clothing) and made into prefab.
-My guess - .TFA is packed files of model with prefab and sounds, we don't know how exactly Henry packed files, but i think he did it with Houdini. Renaming prefabs and zips will not work, there's was used some asian magic : )
Use this info to look deeper into it and, maybe, you will be the first who solved these riddles from our Taiwan friend.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
What's the point of this post? Unnecessary. Tell us who you do want them. Like, you didn't forgot that fucking our favourite videogame chars is the reason we're here yes?
I Love you for putt Brig there too i only want her in this COME ON XD

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
-My guess - .TFA is packed files of model with prefab and sounds
TFA is just a compressed unity asset bundle with a custom extension

havent tried modding it myself via UABE, but I've done similar mods in other games with 'custom' file extensions

Reactions: loler69

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
TFA is just a compressed unity asset bundle with a custom extension

havent tried modding it myself via UABE, but I've done similar mods in other games with 'custom' file extensions
This is just my guess, I don't know that much about it, I just hope this information will be useful

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes