Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
its probably a bug thats been addressed on here before, just scroll through the forum man.
I did and their discord. Its a common issue and rotating doesn't work correctly for a lot of people. There is only one suggested fix turning off mouse keys, which was already off so I tried on and also back off again with no resolution. It is apparently related to the fact that the buttons get stuck on certain inputs such as cumming and will not function for other proper actions.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
So uh i just Started the game now and the Characters you get are Random and well i got this .. now i can't put in anywhere and he won't open his mouth . Where is the Gae title xD

dzrealnuts

Jul 5, 2021
With how small the guy can get and how big the girl can get we should be able to shove him in there. Use cloud like a little person dildo. Also give Cloud a butt hole. Trying to stick some fingers in that bad boy
He seriously should have a butthole like all of the women who share the same one, it wouldn't take much more effort to make cloud have one, just copy and paste, unless its intentional?

coolio234

Jun 29, 2021
Does anyone know any way to mod this game? Trying to put in my own models but cant figure out how to do it exactly.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
if someone would want to make a game like this flat out from scratch on there own how would you go about creating it can anyone point me in the right direction got nothing but time on my hands but have no idea where to even start

Jun 2, 2021
if someone would want to make a game like this flat out from scratch on there own how would you go about creating it can anyone point me in the right direction got nothing but time on my hands but have no idea where to even start
I mean, it's not impossible to do something within this altitude... but you should at least be a somewhat experienced developer to even attemp making this

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Head Game is probably the closest thing to this game so far, theyre far away from True Facials progress but the dev seems pretty open ended, hes pretty involved in F95 as well, he might be someone to talk to

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
First I would recommend looking for an engine that you can modify to achieve this. Since this one was made in Unity, you can probably make one too (honestly, I'd just pick between Unity or Unreal Engine, don't think there's a point in considering any other engine)
Then simply look for beginner guides online of the engine you picked.
Then you need to look into how to implement animations into them.
You'll probably need to look around separately on how to make a decent fluid simulation, same for body collisions probably.
And at that point you can probably figure things out on your own. If you can't find anything searching for something you need with the engine name in the search query, try searching without the engine name.
Keep in mind though, that this will literaly take years.
EDIT: also, WHATEVER you do, do it with the future in mind. NEVER say "It's fine for now, I'll change it later". Because I'm willing to bet a quarter of my left nutsack that you won't change it later

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes