Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

SSplug

Feb 26, 2019
Gentlemen. There is a question. On the twitter of the author of the game, I came across the character Galatea, but she is not in the game itself. Is there any way to add it to the game?

Apr 7, 2019
Gentlemen. There is a question. On the twitter of the author of the game, I came across the character Galatea, but she is not in the game itself. Is there any way to add it to the game?
I do not know who this "Galatea" is, but regardless, HenryTaiwan's twitter shouldn't ever be taken as a source of info on the game, given that his last activity on it was over 2 years ago, and most of it is retweets from 3D animators anyway.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

_Big dick_

Jun 4, 2021
This game is fantastic. I have not seen anything like this at all. Really unique. Thanks to the creator of this game ‌. I have a very small request from you, if you can add monster women. It will be great

ChrisRed87

Oct 17, 2018
Man i don't want to insult this TF players but many of this boys are indeed adolescents or either adolescent brained dudes. I mean come on yo people really not get tired of this generic, unrealistic looking overrated characters like
Widowmaker
Jinx
Marie Rose
Chun Li
Momiji
Ahri
Brigitte
Mavis Dracula
Cass Hamada
Elsa
Loba
This is the result
Screenshot_8.png
fucking lame asf. This ones among a fuck ton of character suggestion? ... Slow ass Henry should not listen to this adolescents.

Sep 22, 2017
Man i don't want to insult this TF players but many of this boys are indeed adolescents or either adolescent brained dudes. I mean come on yo people really not get tired of this generic, unrealistic looking overrated characters like
Widowmaker
Jinx
Marie Rose
Chun Li
Momiji
Ahri
Brigitte
Mavis Dracula
Cass Hamada
Elsa
Loba
This is the result
View attachment 1674401
fucking lame asf. This ones among a fuck ton of character suggestion? ... Slow ass Henry should not listen to this adolescents.
how dare you lump chun-li in with those fortnite-tier $1.99 walmart waifus

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Widowmaker
Jinx
Marie Rose
Chun Li
Momiji
Ahri
Brigitte
Mavis Dracula
Cass Hamada
Elsa
Loba
This is the result
View attachment 1674401
The majority of them are characters from games, im not sure what else you would really expect, considering theyre attractive characters.

Reactions: TheWolflower

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm willing to bet an Overwatch character will get in every cycle until there is none left.:LOL: Bridget will be one of the winners next time more than likely.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Widowmaker
Jinx
Marie Rose
Chun Li
Momiji
Ahri
Brigitte
Mavis Dracula
Cass Hamada
Elsa
Loba
This is the result
View attachment 1674401
"Everyone is dumb except me" mentality

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Widowmaker
Jinx
Marie Rose
Chun Li
Momiji
Ahri
Brigitte
Mavis Dracula
Cass Hamada
Elsa
Loba
This is the result

It's a video game and people want video game characters in it, what a big fucking surprise, my mind is literally blown rn.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Mavis or elastigirl wouldn't be bad for a change, even if they have nothing to do with the overall design

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
elastigirl would be amazing, a great fit imo cuz she's all stretchy and stuff

but honestly widowmaker i never liked, ashe would be my pick

Reactions: Vaynes28

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I'm willing to bet an Overwatch character will get in every cycle until there is none left.:LOL: Bridget will be one of the winners next time more than likely.
I honestly don't give two shits about new characters considering they all look very similar at least in terms of their bodies, changing characters feels almost pointless. I would rather most of Henry's time was spent working on the games mechanics and introducing new ones, as it stands right now more characters doesn't entice me to want to play it again.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes