Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Sep 22, 2017
No, my bad. It's actually .
Everytime I get an alert for this thread I swear to god that alert has %75 chance of being someone's post asking same stupid question that has been answered millions of times already.
This thread has 146 pages as of now, the chances of your question already answered before are very high.
So learn to read instead of sending facepalms, kiddo.
I'm sorry dude, there's being annoyed at people asking questions that have already been asked and then there's being an insufferable ass. Maybe you could put the energy that you're using to write smarmy replies to people into instead pestering the moderators to include a note about the included mods archive so that people don't feel the need to ask in the first place. Food for thought.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm sorry dude, there's being annoyed at people asking questions that have already been asked and then there's being an insufferable ass.
To me you are the insufferable ass because you are defending people who's spamming the thread with same questions over and over again, making it harder for me to find the information I want.

Maybe you could put the energy that you're using to write smarmy replies to people into instead pestering the moderators to include a note about the included mods archive so that people don't feel the need to ask in the first place.
Sure bro, I'll be your personal moderator doing everything for your convenience.

Food for thought.
Untitled.PNG
It took me 3 seconds to find this information, what was your excuse again? Oh yeah it was "not included in OP". Better ask the same question over and over again because you didn't see it in OP.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
>See this thread popping off
>Excited to check out what news everybody's talking about
>It's just this
yup, people just complaining about complaining, if someone asks a question thats already been answered, simply dont respond. it'll force them to look through the thread, but i guess people on here are just bored enough

Reactions: beh123234

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
yup, people just complaining about complaining, if someone asks a question thats already been answered, simply dont respond. it'll force them to look through the thread, but i guess people on here are just bored enough
This never works.
Reason for it is people prefer to beg for help over and over again rather than searching for an answer.

For this reason in some other forums for asking the same question that's already answered you'll get a warning then a ban.
Those kind of forums are clean and tidy af, in alot of cases you don't even need to use search function to find what you are looking for. But in here at f95zone good luck finding an answer if you are searching for something in a thread and that thread happens to have more than 100+ pages. Even with search you'll most likely find 5+ pages of results, same question asked over and over again and a 1 or 2 answer hidden in somewhere among them.

Also good luck "forcing" those people who need a tutorial about how&where to drag a folder called "Mods" when there is a folder called "Mods" right besides game's .exe file. I'm sure the same people who didn't bother checking the same folder they start the game from will bother searching for their answer here by reading 147 pages.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Never underestimate people's capacity to complicate simple things..
Yet to be fair the Op should be updated, it isn't exactly "extract and run" any more.

but if this one is difficoult...... actual sex may be impossible :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: moedor

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
For this reason in some other forums for asking the same question that's already answered you'll get a warning then a ban.
Those kind of forums are clean and tidy af, in alot of cases you don't even need to use search function to find what you are looking for. But in here at f95zone good luck finding an answer if you are searching for something in a thread and that thread happens to have more than 100+ pages. Even with search you'll most likely find 5+ pages of results, same question asked over and over again and a 1 or 2 answer hidden in somewhere among them.
This is exactly what I was talking about, hundreds of questions and somwhere in there an answer you can't find, if it was in the first post there wouldn't be an issue, at least not if people read the first page which they absolutely should, if a game requires you to copy some files it has to be said where especially if game delivers models as a "mod".

Sep 22, 2017
But in here at f95zone good luck finding an answer if you are searching for something in a thread and that thread happens to have more than 100+ pages. Even with search you'll most likely find 5+ pages of results, same question asked over and over again and a 1 or 2 answer hidden in somewhere among them.
I genuinely agree with this point. That's why I think that the OP should be updated to answer the question that every newbie is having. It is borderline torture having to use the search function in threads to find the answer you're looking for on f95.

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, I'm not begrudging people who ask questions. The f95 search function is actually pretty good compared to some, in that it's possible to glean an answer from searching the thread. Still, there's no good reason for why frequently asked questions shouldn't be answered in the most obvious place.

I mean, I'm a developer myself. If every new user were to come to me and ask the same question, I certainly could dismiss them with an insult. It wouldn't help matters, it wouldn't make them happier about my work, but I could do it.

Or I could assume that when the same thing happens over and over again, it's probably not going to magically get better until I treat it as an issue, and address it.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Never underestimate people's capacity to complicate simple things..
Yet to be fair the Op should be updated, it isn't exactly "extract and run" any more.

but if this one is difficoult...... actual sex may be impossible :ROFLMAO:
yea but let's be honest, the more proficient we get at cracking stuff, the lesser our chance of cracking an actual girl (-:

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes