Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've fixed the ingame instructions, this demo version does not have all the girls.
Sorry for the confusion.
what next version would have ? 2 girls ? Mercy and 2B ? then you add 1 girl everytime demo is updated ? or its just blank demo with 1 girl and no update on the demo ?

Reactions: AR21

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I'm maybe wrong but it seems like you're using audio assets from Overwatch and obviously I don't know about the other girls.

Your game has potential, nobody denies that, and also with mod support your game could be golden. On the other hand, going all EA on us with the paywall is not a good idea and might be self destructive. At least keep us one version behind and not lock the other girls. Never go full crony capitalist

Last edited:

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Might at least wait for the game to get more complete before charging 20 bucks monthly for it. Support for creators increases slowly. Usually paywalling things like that, specially early, only decreases the growth in which people will get interested and start supporting.

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Windows 8.1 here and none of the two fixes work. Anyone with win 8.1 who got this to run ?
I tried to install the vcredist package but i already had it.

Last edited:

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
I have to leave a comment in reggards to the "greddy" comments above, I myself was also really worried if the author had made this patreon only since I won't be supporting it just yet (Personal bank issues of mine),

in any case I'm aware of the trouble it is to create a game, in my opinion it might be a bit greedy for the price listed but I still think the creator deserves such support, big thanks to him for the on-going develop of the game and, as now cleared, continuing to upload a free late version here.

Big respect, keep working on this amazing project and as people mentioned before, lowering the prices might be a good move, at least to see if the support grows. (y)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So now we have a version posted here with less content than the previous version posted here? Am I understanding the situation correctly?

Reactions: Remu2000

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
So now we have a version posted here with less content than the previous version posted here? Am I understanding the situation correctly?
yea it has less content then before and not for understandable reasons like when sex arcade the game did it so they could overhaul nearly the entire game this is purely to gate it behind a paywall

Reactions: swmas

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
yea it has less content then before and not for understandable reasons like when sex arcade the game did it so they could overhaul nearly the entire game this is purely to gate it behind a paywall
Thanks for the clarification. In that case, maybe the mods should step in and restore the previous version posted here since that was more complete. I can post a mega link for anyone who wants the old version, in the meantime.

Treeclimberlol

Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the clarification. In that case, maybe the mods should step in and restore the previous version posted here since that was more complete. I can post a mega link for anyone who wants the old version, in the meantime.

I still have .23
idk what version it turned into a paywall

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes