Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
wait there is already a blowjob feature? Looks like i need to wait one more month to play 0.27.

Jul 7, 2019
Honestly the creator is on fire! Game has come a long way from initial release. Has me quite excited to see what he's capable of doing!

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
There wasn't anything about it on the video (link in OP) so I'll ask separately. Has the dev given a better explanation on the "Extra version support scripting + ingame console" part? What sort of functionality can be modified with the scripting element? Is this somehow related to possible future modding support? (Just speculation on my part)

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Oh man...I just saw 0.27 vid..dang I hope he releases new version early so I can play 0.27.

Octavian99

Oct 6, 2019
Are there any plans on improving the camera? Like being able to move it completely separately from the penis for example.
Also it would be cool if we could change the size and/or texture. Would be a nice addition to make "roleplaying" easier ;) and a way to make it transparent would also be useful.

And who do you currently plan on adding? I'm hoping we see the rest of the overwatch girls since mercy is my least favourite one so I hope you consider it :)
Cool game tho

Octavian99

Oct 6, 2019
Wait, I thought that the downloadable version was one version behind while the up-to-date one was on Patreon. Does that mean all updates will continue to be exclusive and the downloadable version will remain the way it is? Well that kinda sucks.

Reactions: Billy Bobinski
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes