Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

DracoParadoxVI

Dec 5, 2017
There's got to be a story behind this, I'm very curious and 50% sure you're joking.
I love 2B btw.
I fucking hate NieR Automata. A friend of mine loves the game, but its so fucking annoying repeating how such of a masterpiece it is and how all the game i like are pure shit that just made me hate it. I never played NieR, i dont wanna give it a chance, and every place i see 2B i just ignore it. The only exception was SC6, because i love the game.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I fucking hate NieR Automata. A friend of mine loves the game, but its so fucking annoying repeating how such of a masterpiece it is and how all the game i like are pure shit that just made me hate it. I never played NieR, i dont wanna give it a chance, and every place i see 2B i just ignore it. The only exception was SC6, because i love the game.
Lol so you wasn't really joking, does look like the solution is getting a better friend though =)).

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
You could use this game to vent your frustration about 2B!
"What's that you little bitch? You think you're better than every other game character? Well how do you like THIS *pew pew*"

Last edited:

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
My goal now is to be successor to Super Deepthroat, so yes you will get blowjobs.
I realize now the name True Facials will confuse people, maybe it will change to Super Deepthroat 3D when it's ready.
or combine the names and call it True Deepthroats then add '3D Turbo ultra alpha 3 collectors arcade edition' for when you add street fighter characters (fingers crossed for a non-futa Poison).

ivorywinter

Oct 27, 2018
i hope you don't stretch yourself thin trying to implement bj's and whatnot, a pure facial simulator this good is one of a kind and i really don't want features already present everywhere else to muddy the waters before you perfect it

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
i hope you don't stretch yourself thin trying to implement bj's and whatnot, a pure facial simulator this good is one of a kind and i really don't want features already present everywhere else to muddy the waters before you perfect it
It's an interesting point that wanting to put too many features in a game could dilute the quality but I doi truly believe BJs (sexual acts in general) and some dialogue would make it so much hotter.

That's why Super Deep Throat was so appealling. Jamming your cock deep getting them to cry and have makeup running, rocking their bodies back and forth. And the dialogue. There's a reason people modded custom dialogues into it.

There's nothing hotter than a bitch who demands to be fucked.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I might have a blowjob feature that you haven't seen everywhere else too, stay tuned!

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
No words to describe how much I'm enjoying this game, 2 of my favourite characters which are 2B and Mercy have already been added so that's already that lmao.

- If you're looking for ideas: I know this is focused on facials and fluids but it would be awesome if other features were added besides new girls, I would suggest new poses and clothing toggle/disable for a start. :D

Keep up this amazing work (y)

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
No words to describe how much I'm enjoying this game, 2 of my favourite characters which are 2B and Mercy have already been added so that's already that lmao.

- If you're looking for ideas: I know this is focused on facials and fluids but it would be awesome if other features were added besides new girls, I would suggest new poses and clothing toggle/disable for a start. :D

Keep up this amazing work (y)
Just realized people are already requesting other features even more extreme than what I mentioned, welp I agree with them all.

Reactions: NoDays

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I do not remember if I commented ... but I searched and did not find a post of mine ... anyway, I want to register that I really liked the game!

I think changing his course now will not be very productive ... but will expand some details such as: Position, Clothing and attitudes.

Of course adding new "cats" will be the pepper for the support of the guys!

I am interested in supporting the project!

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hello everyone, I do not remember if I commented ... but I searched and did not find a post of mine ... anyway, I want to register that I really liked the game!

I think changing his course now will not be very productive ... but will expand some details such as: Position, Clothing and attitudes.

Of course adding new "cats" will be the pepper for the support of the guys!

I am interested in supporting the project!
I try to add features and content equally so we can enjoy the journey too.
I'm prone to dig too deep in technical stuff so it's a challenge.

Thanks you for your support!

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Congratulations on the 0.27 release! Have you considered posting a changelog here, as a teaser?

Jul 7, 2019
Changelog:
- Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite.
- Wet blowjob & cheek job with auto mode.
- Girls speak lines from their games with lip-sync + some sounds.
- Extra version support scripting + ingame console.
- Controls improved to Left & Right mouse only.
- [Technical] Real deformation (cheeks & more in future).
- Many other tweaks & improvements.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes