Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
what are your plans for the game?
Will you implement, a blowjob mechanic, f.e. ?
Or is your goal to "just" make a "facial simulator"?

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
what are your plans for the game?
Will you implement, a blowjob mechanic, f.e. ?
Or is your goal to "just" make a "facial simulator"?
My goal now is to be successor to Super Deepthroat, so yes you will get blowjobs.
I realize now the name True Facials will confuse people, maybe it will change to Super Deepthroat 3D when it's ready.

Reactions: Wally79 and lOlNoo

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
My goal now is to be successor to Super Deepthroat, so yes you will get blowjobs.
I realize now the name True Facials will confuse people, maybe it will change to Super Deepthroat 3D when it's ready.
I like that idea very much!
As other people have already said, I can actually see you become the successor to SDT.
And your game is in first person, which makes it so much better

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I like that idea very much!
As other people have already said, I can actually see you become the successor to SDT.
And your game is in first person, which makes it so much better
I don't know about you, but my penis is attached to my lower body, so I can't detach it and move it with telekinesis.

On a more serious note, this does however raise the question, how will the camera move around when the girl is performing a blowjob? Would the penis lock in place, so that the player can get a side view of the action?

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know about you, but my penis is attached to my lower body, so I can't detach it and move it with telekinesis.

On a more serious note, this does however raise the question, how will the camera move around when the girl is performing a blowjob? Would the penis lock in place, so that the player can get a side view of the action?
Wait, you CAN'T detach your penis and movie it with telekinesis?
You are missing out on all the fun!

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

The fun part for me is actually figuring all that out.
Possibly at first the camera won't be too flexible but it will improve when I get more feedback on it.
Also lol on the telekinesis part, I get it.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
The fun part for me is actually figuring all that out.
Possibly at first the camera won't be too flexible but it will improve when I get more feedback on it.
Also lol on the telekinesis part, I get it.
Sounds good! Just to make sure, I think that the telekinetic penis is fine. Much less things obstructing the view of the important bits :) It's low priority thing, but you could also think about a translucent/see-through shader for the penis

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sounds good! Just to make sure, I think that the telekinetic penis is fine. Much less things obstructing the view of the important bits :) It's low priority thing, but you could also think about a translucent/see-through shader for the penis
That's an actual practical idea sir, I'll get on it.

Reactions: Pigfarmer

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
There are some fixes for 8.1 as you can see in the first post, assuming it's the same problem.
Oh sorry, i instantly checked changelog instead of everything else :)
Sadly none works for me, the game never focuses when i open it thus alt+enter does not work and there is no way to focus later either, its weird how different windows 8.1's do different things, win7 compability didn't change a thing either.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I wouldn't recommend making your game an actual "successor" to SDT, or even use it's name, because the author was unreliable at best, and someone else already tried it (with Unreal Engine), and his project fell to the ground because his capabilities didn't match the requirements for such a project.

For a name, keywords might be "Gag me", "I'll swallow it all", "push me further" and many more...
It should be simple, not like a Japanese title. They would seriously call the game "Gag me and push me until I swallow your load"... or even longer :-D

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn't recommend making your game an actual "successor" to SDT, or even use it's name, because the author was unreliable at best, and someone else already tried it (with Unreal Engine), and his project fell to the ground because his capabilities didn't match the requirements for such a project.

For a name, keywords might be "Gag me", "I'll swallow it all", "push me further" and many more...
It should be simple, not like a Japanese title. They would seriously call the game "Gag me and push me until I swallow your load"... or even longer :-D
I'm certain the name will change to something else as True Facials is very limited.
And I'll only change when I feel I have lived up to the name SDT, which is not now.

Btw are you suggesting a curse to the name SDT? I also feel the other names listed doesn't sound very good.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh sorry, i instantly checked changelog instead of everything else :)
Sadly none works for me, the game never focuses when i open it thus alt+enter does not work and there is no way to focus later either, its weird how different windows 8.1's do different things, win7 compability didn't change a thing either.
Oh man I'm out of ideas, I was hoping the fix would work on your case too.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes