Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Its annoying my computer thinks this file is bad...quarantines it and I lose the ability to aim/move the camera...is that fixable on the creators end or do I gotta do something?

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Its annoying my computer thinks this file is bad...quarantines it and I lose the ability to aim/move the camera...is that fixable on the creators end or do I gotta do something?
Well this is the first time I get this, so the game keeps running but you can't control things?
Did aiming/camera work before this happen?

I certainly will try things if I can prevent it from my side.

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Well this is the first time I get this, so the game keeps running but you can't control things?
Did aiming/camera work before this happen?

I certainly will try things if I can prevent it from my side.
I didn't try the mercy update, but I did try the Tifa one and it happened then too.
I just told my anti virus to ignore it and I did get the controls back.
My AV might be set too aggressive and fights with a lot of .exe's from here, so this is probably just a me issue.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't try the mercy update, but I did try the Tifa one and it happened then too.
I just told my anti virus to ignore it and I did get the controls back.
My AV might be set too aggressive and fights with a lot of .exe's from here, so this is probably just a me issue.
Glad that worked out, my .exe should only be harmful emotionally.

Reactions: rancid.husk

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
the person making this is listening to all his customers witch is amazing fixing all the problem making it playable to other devices even thoe It wasnt meant to be and adding members to the group. thanks for all your hard work it shows

Reactions: alt_advancement

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, this is awkward. I meant to say "I've always wanted a spiritual successor to Super Deepthroat. I haven't made any games myself, I just enjoy them. :D
Lol for a moment there I thought Konashion came back to life to haunt me, kinda scary.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
the person making this is listening to all his customers witch is amazing fixing all the problem making it playable to other devices even thoe It wasnt meant to be and adding members to the group. thanks for all your hard work it shows
Thank you for the kind words.
I actually feel lucky to get any attention at all, and the feedback and support has helped me tremendously.

Reactions: natsu3633

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
Incompatibility: Windows 8.1 (3+ reports, might be windowed problem, try Alt + Enter).
Possible crash fix: Alt + Enter, Windows 7 compatibility mode and Run as administrator.

And I'm still crashing without opening anything.Sorry.:(

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Incompatibility: Windows 8.1 (3+ reports, might be windowed problem, try Alt + Enter).
Possible crash fix: Alt + Enter, Windows 7 compatibility mode and Run as administrator.

And I'm still crashing without opening anything.Sorry.:(
What do you mean? You're crashing on windows 8.1?

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
I turn on the computer and just open the game with the setting and it still crash.

Nevermind, I have found out the problem. I click on the window box.

Last edited:

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
henrytaiwan69
Is this a Fluid Sim Based implementation, or some fake ?
It is a custom fluid sim, it's not perfect or physically correct yet.
I lean towards practical solutions as full fluid sims are too heavy for games still.
Edit: I think you meant fake as in pre-made shots, it is not that.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
nope i meant fake as not solid mesh based, shader 2d particle and depth aware shader particles
do you have some compare data vs other solutions in that field ?
are you developing it specificaly for Unity or is it Cross Engine ?

Last edited:

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
nope i meant fake as not solid mesh based, shader 2d particle and depth aware shader particles
do you have some compare data vs other solutions in that field ?
are you developing it specificaly for Unity or is it Cross Engine ?
Please DM me if you'd like to discuss more technical topics as I'd like to keep this thread for general discussions.
Thanks.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Wow... nice job here...I noticed an intelligence in the movement of the characters ... which made it very real! I really liked it, if the project goes on, it will win another fan !!

Reactions: henrytaiwan69
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes