Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Best point and click game of the year.

Ok so obviously it's very specific and very limited so far. I like it though. I just hope there's eventually more to do than just endlessly shoot goo on girls. Like I dunno, stick it in their mouths for exemple. But also so much more.

I appreciate how animated it is. And "real time" reactions are definitely very nice.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Best point and click game of the year.

Ok so obviously it's very specific and very limited so far. I like it though. I just hope there's eventually more to do than just endlessly shoot goo on girls. Like I dunno, stick it in their mouths for exemple. But also so much more.

I appreciate how animated it is. And "real time" reactions are definitely very nice.
Lol I guess it is point and click isn't it.
More interactions with the girls are planned and prepared for in the current version.
I'm very excited for people to see what I have in mind, please check back later!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Lol I guess it is point and click isn't it.
More interactions with the girls are planned and prepared for in the current version.
I'm very excited for people to see what I have in mind, please check back later!
I will. I like a game that does one thing really well as opposed to game trying to do a million things badly. Although I'd really love to get to a point where something like this with animations and chosing where to unload your nuttage is in every game.

I gotta admit even just feeling like it's the climax to something we should do before getting there it's oddly hot to cover chicks in spunk. At first it seemed silly but after a few seconds, hello boner my old friend.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Oh no you've deleted the launcher i was able to fix my 8.1 problem with messing around with it :(

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh no you've deleted the launcher i was able to fix my 8.1 problem with messing around with it :(
Oh my god I forgot to turn it back on, I'll reupload right now!
You can hold right Alt after running to show the dialog in the current version.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is this version playable with touchpad or i a mouse still required?
You can remap the middle mouse to a keyboard button, please wait a bit while I reupload the version with the resolution/controls dialog.
Edit: I still would recommend a mouse for a better experience though.

Last edited:

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Dude i am still waiting on the dialogue function.
I'm trying to be careful about over-promising, but I can say that I want to have Mercy talking really badly while playing.
There's some technical hurdles to go through, with time and support I'll get it right.

Reactions: Big Green

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
Just tried the latest version and love the improvements!
I see you have turned down the speed and intensity of the cum shots, they certainly look more realistic. The previous versions looked more you were peeing on them.
Come to think of it it would be great to have the option of changing the 'output' as it were, regular, bukkake, piss etc.
If pissing can the clothes become more see-thru as suggested earlier?

I see that you have keys 1-3 to remove clothes, was disappointed that 2B only had 1 level and you could not remove her top. Are you planning on adding extra clothes levels that can be removed to the girls? Mercy could do with a bra or something, poor girl will catch a chill ;-)

Great that there is an extra pose, hope more can be added. Shame that changing pose resets the scene. Any chance that change of pose can be animated so you can switch poses without the fade-to-black and reset of all the facials?

Hope to see more interactivity in the future, perhaps swapping the dick for a hand so we can grab and play?

All in all great progress, keep it up!

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I'm trying to be careful about over-promising, but I can say that I want to have Mercy talking really badly while playing.
There's some technical hurdles to go through, with time and support I'll get it right.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just tried the latest version and love the improvements!
I see you have turned down the speed and intensity of the cum shots, they certainly look more realistic. The previous versions looked more you were peeing on them.
Come to think of it it would be great to have the option of changing the 'output' as it were, regular, bukkake, piss etc.
If pissing can the clothes become more see-thru as suggested earlier?

I see that you have keys 1-3 to remove clothes, was disappointed that 2B only had 1 level and you could not remove her top. Are you planning on adding extra clothes levels that can be removed to the girls? Mercy could do with a bra or something, poor girl will catch a chill ;-)

Great that there is an extra pose, hope more can be added. Shame that changing pose resets the scene. Any chance that change of pose can be animated so you can switch poses without the fade-to-black and reset of all the facials?

Hope to see more interactivity in the future, perhaps swapping the dick for a hand so we can grab and play?

All in all great progress, keep it up!
Thank you for encouragements!

About transparent clothing, currently behind the clothing the girl's bodies aren't there yet (bummer I actually knew this from the start), so we need a more than straightforward solution. I forgot to tell you this after I found out.

Piss was supposed to be on v0.1 even and it looked good to me, but it didn't look ok along with cum because of technical reasons. With tinkering and adjustments more types of fluid can work together.

More clothing items will be added, I'm working out some technical hindrances in this area.
Changing poses isn't suppose to reset the cum, is this a bug?

Switching poses with transition is honestly very easy to get wrong, I'll work on the solution for that.
I'd love to add hands, most likely in interaction with the penis first.

Reactions: Red5ive

Fapster

Nov 4, 2017
This is a fantastic update (especially with the runny make-up). I've always wanted a spiritual successor to Super Deepthroat, and this game is well on track of becoming one.

Last edited:

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is a fantastic update (especially with the runny make-up). I've always wanted a spiritual successor, and this game is well on track of becoming one.
I'm certainly influenced by lots of great games in the past, did you mean you made one of them?
Thank you for the kind words.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes