Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
May 6, 2019
didn't tried 0.1 cause tifa alone wasn't much of an interest to me. 0.2 on the opposite :cool:

Except for the fact that cum looks like water blobs or lotion, game is going in the right way.
Found a "bug" tho. If you spam a girl too much (it happened with Mercy for me) everything get locked except the aiming. I could keep moving the flying sausage canon around but not shoot, nor could i hold her head. Heck, even switching character or showing / hiding controls stopped working.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
You know what I've just saw cum dripping down from mercy's hair and Tifa deserves no less.
Tifa's boobs size is also completely adjustable in real-time, so I can add an option for it.
Great to hear!

I don't know much about transparent clothes yet unfortunately, might be hard to get right.
Maybe have the top/outfit fade to an alternative texture with transparency and blobs on it or perhaps a slider to adjust it on the fly?

Jul 7, 2019
henrytaiwan69 out of curiosity what kind of release schedule are you doing? Are you currently in bug fix mode or are you doing releases at certain timeframes/goals accomplished? Is this info posted on your patreon?

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
didn't tried 0.1 cause tifa alone wasn't much of an interest to me. 0.2 on the opposite :cool:

Except for the fact that cum looks like water blobs or lotion, game is going in the right way.
Found a "bug" tho. If you spam a girl too much (it happened with Mercy for me) everything get locked except the aiming. I could keep moving the flying sausage canon around but not shoot, nor could i hold her head. Heck, even switching character or showing / hiding controls stopped working.
I might have gone overboard with the randomness of cum so it spreads too much, I really want to improve that.
And yeah too many particles eats RAM so really weird stuff can happen, I do have a future solution of forcing them to dissolve when there's too many.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
henrytaiwan69 out of curiosity what kind of release schedule are you doing? Are you currently in bug fix mode or are you doing releases at certain timeframes/goals accomplished? Is this info posted on your patreon?
Usually I take a few days to fix stuff while thinking of what should be in the next update.
I do post the details on Patreon, as I did for this version.

For now I'm working on this when I can and release when there's enough new things in it.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Great to hear!

Maybe have the top/outfit fade to an alternative texture with transparency and blobs on it or perhaps a slider to adjust it on the fly?
I do have some ways to do transparent stuff but it might end up looking like glass or conflict with other rendering elements.
I'll do some quick tests, if there's no problems then no reason to not have it.

I'm a bit wary of sliders for now as UIs can get messy really quick, maybe for a specific version later.

Reactions: Red5ive

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Like how responsive you are to comments and questions and love how this could build.
In fact I have just become a Patreon! Keep up the good work!
Thank you, this really meant a lot to me as I pick myself up for the new update.
The feedback has also been invaluable, keeping my thinking and priorities straight.

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
I love the idea of this, are you planning on added a form of customization or set characters?, also 3 characters i'd love to see added: Lara croft, Shaundi from saints row and princess peach. keep up the awesome work

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I love the idea of this, are you planning on added a form of customization or set characters?, also 3 characters i'd love to see added: Lara croft, Shaundi from saints row and princess peach. keep up the awesome work
I want to customize the girls too, especially mix and matching between skins. The feature will need to be built to tie in with some other ones however, it might take time.
Also it's nice to be reminded of girls I also like.

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
has potential. Hope you concentrate on features first before characters. Im hoping we would be able to rub the dick in their faces or maybe slap them with it like a wiffle bat. Also personality change as time goes on, etc.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
has potential. Hope you concentrate on features first before characters. Im hoping we would be able to rub the dick in their faces or maybe slap them with it like a wiffle bat. Also personality change as time goes on, etc.
I do want to balance both features and characters as there are some girls that I personally want to have early on.
You're also pretty close on one of the feature in the work right now.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Another possible fix for 8.1 which worked for me check windowed then uncheck windowed option then select resolution as 1600x900 and launch

Last edited:

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Another possible fix for 8.1 which worked for me check windowed then uncheck windowed option then select resolution as 1600x900 and launch
What wizardry is this? I'm amazed at how you even found this out.
Idk if I can explain this in the first page but I'll try.

Jul 7, 2019
I have a suggestion. How about making a discord for fans (and patrons) of the game. You could give game updates there and would be a great place for fans to have discussions about the game. You could also have other channels such as girl requests, feature suggestions, bug reporting, etc... Just a thought

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have a suggestion. How about making a discord for fans (and patrons) of the game. You could give game updates there and would be a great place for fans to have discussions about the game. You could also have other channels such as girl requests, feature suggestions, bug reporting, etc... Just a thought
When I started I see other games having Discord servers as well, but I didn't have the experience managing one.
It does look helpful though, I'll create one right after the next update.

Reactions: alt_advancement
Jul 7, 2019
When I started I see other games having Discord servers as well, but I didn't have the experience managing one.
It does look helpful though, I'll create one right after the next update.
Sorry for being impatient but how far off is the next update? After reading your patreon plan, sounds like it's gonna be awesome!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes