Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
nope, no Unity logo
Could you check your %AppData% folder to see if there are any special characters or if it's locked?

For windows 10 it should be C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\HenryTaiwan\True Facials
If the log file is there please upload it, thanks.

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
I see u have to hold right while clicking left u cant don't that on a laptop that sucks if u ever update the controls I will downlead again

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Unfortunately the log didn't register the crash, this is getting more confusing.
Thank you for taking the time, I'm reading up more on this.
this is a nice game. but if u dont mind a suggestion, after u fixed the bugs, can u add a mechanic where we can control where the schlong is pointing and not where it's fixed to look straight at the center after pointing it upwards, downwards or sideways?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I don't get it, I played this game with both girls with no visual or control issues. How come a couple of you are having so many issues? I am afraid the dev will keep changing stuff and then later the game works for no one :(

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
buy a mouse. they're usually just cheap
I know mouse are cheap u don't know what going on in people life thoe and this is not a place for someone to explain it just leave it to the publisher if it worth it or not for him other people are having the same issues so I will just wait and see

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I know mouse are cheap u don't know what going on in people life thoe and this is not a place for someone to explain it just leave it to the publisher if it worth it or not for him other people are having the same issues so I will just wait and see
k. :)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes