Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Cerophono

Oct 18, 2017
This is definitely an improvement. Being able to cum anywhere is greatly pleasing me ^^
I would still like to be able to cum on Tifa's hair, you can cum on Mercy's hair but that's because it's a solid model, not sure how the topography of Tifa's hair is.

The cum going down tifa's boobs, even with her top on, is a great touch.

One issue I found is when you cum a lot, the RAM usage is definitely going up significantly, sometimes above 8 GB. I dunno if that's because of the amount of particles that need to stay on screen, or if it's a memory leak probably not a memory leak, the ram usage resets when you switch characters.

I know this is facial focused so I don't mind if you don't prioritize it, but I think cum on tifa's shirt shouldn't move so fast, and get absorbed faster.

Happy with the progress so far. When Patreon starts its next month on the 1st, I'll be sure to throw a pledge.

Last edited:

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
Waitinig for more oportunities - firstly, the new poses. Then I would love to see another characters, new poses, clothes. And posibility to cum on a few girls simultaneusly.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So 8.1 not fixed in the new version right?
Unfortunately I couldn't find out what the problem was and had to put my time on the features.
If the log file have some clues maybe I can do something, but I found nothing on Rebby's log.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I see u have to hold right while clicking left u cant don't that on a laptop that sucks if u ever update the controls I will downlead again
Oh I forgot about touchpads didn't I.
I'll keep it in mind, good controls are tricky so I'll need to find a compatible solution for them.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
this is a nice game. but if u dont mind a suggestion, after u fixed the bugs, can u add a mechanic where we can control where the schlong is pointing and not where it's fixed to look straight at the center after pointing it upwards, downwards or sideways?
I agree that having the penis's base moving around all the time is not ideal.
I'll try to improve it as things develop, there's plenty of changes to have around this area.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is definitely an improvement. Being able to cum anywhere is greatly pleasing me ^^
I would still like to be able to cum on Tifa's hair, you can cum on Mercy's hair but that's because it's a solid model, not sure how the topography of Tifa's hair is.

The cum going down tifa's boobs, even with her top on, is a great touch.

One issue I found is when you cum a lot, the RAM usage is definitely going up significantly, sometimes above 8 GB. I dunno if that's because of the amount of particles that need to stay on screen, or if it's a memory leak probably not a memory leak, the ram usage resets when you switch characters.

I know this is facial focused so I don't mind if you don't prioritize it, but I think cum on tifa's shirt shouldn't move so fast, and get absorbed faster.

Happy with the progress so far. When Patreon starts its next month on the 1st, I'll be sure to throw a pledge.
You're right about RAM usage as I opted to not remove particles that is on screen for continuity.
And yeah tifa's shirt have the same properties as her face now, it shouldn't be like that.

Thank you so much for the support, I do need it.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Change the resolution in the dialog that pops up, I had to to change my resolution and then it worked.

Anything above 1920x1080 and it won't work.
640x480 - nope
720x576 - nope
800x600 - nope
1074x768 - nope
1152x864 - nope
1280x720 - nope
1280x800 - nope
1280x960 - nope
changing resolution doesn't help

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
640x480 - nope
720x576 - nope
800x600 - nope
1074x768 - nope
1152x864 - nope
1280x720 - nope
1280x800 - nope
1280x960 - nope
changing resolution doesn't help
It's not the same problem then Rebby, I hope it work for others.

After reading more, I've found that crashing before the logo is rather rare and the game's code haven't started running yet.
They vaguely suggest drivers conflicts and stuff like that.

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
Just tried this, love it so far and has lots of great potential!
My feedback: as mentioned above the cum should show on Tifa's hair like on Mercy.
Talking of Tifa (who I love by the way!) why are her boobs so much bigger when you take her top off! I mean appearing a little bigger and lower after taking off such a tight top would be expected (and be more realistic) but these seem to be off a completely different model altogether!
Love how the cum drips onto her top and stays there but would be awesome to see it slowly make her top transparent as well! Is that possible? could be an option to use the transparent-going tops on future models then.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just tried this, love it so far and has lots of great potential!
My feedback: as mentioned above the cum should show on Tifa's hair like on Mercy.
Talking of Tifa (who I love by the way!) why are her boobs so much bigger when you take her top off! I mean appearing a little bigger and lower after taking off such a tight top would be expected (and be more realistic) but these seem to be off a completely different model altogether!
Love how the cum drips onto her top and stays there but would be awesome to see it slowly make her top transparent as well! Is that possible? could be an option to use the transparent-going tops on future models then.
You know what I've just saw cum dripping down from mercy's hair and Tifa deserves no less.
Tifa's boobs size is also completely adjustable in real-time, so I can add an option for it.

I don't know much about transparent clothes yet unfortunately, might be hard to get right.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes