Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

nehma96

Jul 12, 2019
I'm on 8.1 - I ran the file fullscreen 1920x1080 and it did the whole shtick where the process runs but the game doesn't actually, if you relaunch the program while it's running and hit alt+enter to fullscreen it'll start lmao

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm on 8.1 - I ran the file fullscreen 1920x1080 and it did the whole shtick where the process runs but the game doesn't actually, if you relaunch the program while it's running and hit alt+enter to fullscreen it'll start lmao
Oh so all of this is the window not showing up in the right place? That would explain why no crashes are logged.
I really hope it is, I'll write on the first post so others can try.

Jul 7, 2019
I'm changing the plans a bit and will release in about 2 days, some features was more tricky than I expected.
I feel it's best to release once every week or so.
That feeling when you're frantically hitting F5 on the patreon page hoping for an early release because you can't wait to see what the secret features involving the mouth area are, lol!

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
That feeling when you're frantically hitting F5 on the patreon page hoping for an early release because you can't wait to see what the secret features involving the mouth area are, lol!
Lol sorry to keep you waiting, the release should be in the next 15 hours. I should check the hype a bit though because it’s not fully fledged blowjob.
I’m very excited about the release, even more so of what it sets up for next!

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys I'll need one more day to polish the build up, it's not quite up to standards yet.
I'm very sorry for wasting your attention like this, I'll try to do better in the future.

Reactions: alt_advancement

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Hey guys I'll need one more day to polish the build up, it's not quite up to standards yet.
I'm very sorry for wasting your attention like this, I'll try to do better in the future.
I'll probably receive some flak for this suggestion, but you should just give yourself a more lax release schedule. Perhaps one release per month (for now) would enable you to implement larger features, if you're going the SDT route. Regardless, looking forward to what you've got cooking for the next update.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Guys I'm not as familiar with f95zone as I'd liked and there's a problem.
Is getting on Latest Updates section the only way to get people's attention on updates?

We're on page 6 of the Games section right now so idk if new people actually see this, I have no idea how to move it up.
Is there a way here I'm not aware of?

Last edited:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
henrytaiwan69 honestly, I'd like to see you do something similar with creampies. Seeing the reactions of the girl during and after, that kind of thing.

Also, if you want your thread moved to the top of Latest Updates, make sure you've got your links and tags updated then report the thread so a mod will see it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Guys I'm not as familiar with f95zone as I'd liked and there's a problem.
Is getting on Latest Updates section the only way to get people's attention on updates?

We're on page 6 of the Games section right now so idk if new people actually see this, I have no idea how to move it up.
Is there a way here I'm not aware of?
hmm not as i know.

apparition on main page (on update) and maybe posting a new on your own profil (wich is visible by everybody) is good way to spread the new.

and its mainly enougth, peoples who come just check last update and they see the new things. even if the game isnt anymore on main pics page, its still on the news list (doesnt show pics , but game title and all infos)

its a bit random to get new peoples :) , but peopels who follow you will notice it quickly.
i myself scroll always like 2 or 3 pages of new releases when i connect. just to be sure i didnt miss a thing.

but like i say, you can post a message on your own profil that everyboy will see on top page mid-down right side of the screen XD

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
henrytaiwan69 honestly, I'd like to see you do something similar with creampies. Seeing the reactions of the girl during and after, that kind of thing.
I'm seriously into girls' facial reactions as you can see, I feel it adds a lot to whatever you're doing.
The equivalent of creampies inside their mouth is a goal right now, I certainly would like to get their reaction to that right.

Garou

Nov 29, 2017
Lol, right now it's simple......and very hot xD good job with the 3 girls, i like them all. This can be really good with some updates ;)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes