Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
also cannot run it on win 8.1, i double click it and the game pops up for half a second and goes into background, no window for me to bring up even after doing win 7 compatibility and run as admin

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
such a simple idea for a game, but with such potential.

psttt hey dev, if you see this post, please add tracer from overwatch as well. i need to proxy revenge a little after getting pulse bomb ulti'ed as sigma. just sayin.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
also cannot run it on win 8.1, i double click it and the game pops up for half a second and goes into background, no window for me to bring up even after doing win 7 compatibility and run as admin
Please try Alt+Enter and selecting/deselecting the windowed option as well.
But are you saying the resolution dialog doesn't show up as well? Very likely the game is there but its position is outside the screen so you can't see it.
I have not found a concrete solution for that yet unfortunately.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
such a simple idea for a game, but with such potential.

psttt hey dev, if you see this post, please add tracer from overwatch as well. i need to proxy revenge a little after getting pulse bomb ulti'ed as sigma. just sayin.
That's a completely legitimate and recommended use of this sir, and I love almost all of Overwatch's girls too.
Of course it'll take time as there're many other tasks to get done first.

Reactions: Sengai

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Please try Alt+Enter and selecting/deselecting the windowed option as well.
But are you saying the resolution dialog doesn't show up as well? Very likely the game is there but its position is outside the screen so you can't see it.
I have not found a concrete solution for that yet unfortunately.
alt+enter just brings up the properties for the file selected, yes ive already tried doing that, the link from mega dosent bring up the unity option window for resolution and the game dosent pop up at all, it goes directly to background processes and simply does not display and dosent appear anywhere aside from going into task manager and looking into background processes

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
alt+enter just brings up the properties for the file selected, yes ive already tried doing that, the link from mega dosent bring up the unity option window for resolution and the game dosent pop up at all, it goes directly to background processes and simply does not display and dosent appear anywhere aside from going into task manager and looking into background processes
I've just recheck and the MEGA version doesn't have the resolution dialog, so I failed on reupload.
Please try the other mirrors, I'll fix this now.

Please also try Alt+Enter after running the game, as this will switch to Fullscreen.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
I've just recheck and the MEGA version doesn't have the resolution dialog, so I failed on reupload.
Please try the other mirrors, I'll fix this now.

Please also try Alt+Enter after running the game, as this will switch to Fullscreen.
ok thats got it to work, might want to fix the fix on the op to include that

Jul 7, 2019
I've already posted my wish list to henrytaiwan69, not sure if he wants me to post it here or on patreon but have been playing WoW this evening and just saw someone that would be awesome to have in his game, Alexstrasza (in human form though, lol)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PlantLover

Oct 21, 2018
I love the new update, you keep adding great stuff and at a fast pace at that
Only small complain is that the background is a bit disorientating

Honestly a great game with a great developer who listens to the audience, I sincenerly hope you'll go far

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've already posted my wish list to henrytaiwan69, not sure if he wants me to post it here or on patreon but have been playing WoW this evening and just saw someone that would be awesome to have in his game, Alexstrasza (in human form though, lol)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm quite torn between her model in WoW and her HotS model, they're both hot and certainly worthy additions!
Btw our Patreon-only Discord is up, hope you'll like it!

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think you should add Aerith from Final Fantasy VII to get more patreon support. There is a huge demand for her.
I would kill to get her model from FF7 Remake but it's not out yet.
Her last model was from Dissidia 012 which isn't very detailed with a static face, wouldn't be enough to get us going.

Reactions: NightShadeX
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes