Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ah, i remember to have seen some devs refusing to upload last version.
i may have missed that the thread changed then...
i though maybe it was some kind of deal between devs and staff to allow devs to post his own stuff on his decision, as long they are kind of mutual respect.
now its clear then... no complain if shit is posted :p, devs must accept it or be ignored.
can't disclose the name but it does happened. some dev got ownership removed for altering thread, few dev threaten to put drm into game if we dont stop pirating. just another day in f95zone (even before i was promoted).

many devs are actually cool with it, they want ownership because most of time after patreon ver leaked, many bugs are found by f95 community(surprisingly it slipped through dev own test team), and they want to respond to it fast

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Does this work on win 8.1 x64 yet? I would pay, but couldnt get 0.27 to start no matter what

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Uh... why? Windows 8.1 is no longer supported. I advise you to upgrade to something that has actually been used in the last 3 years.
Its enough for me to put up with win 10 at work, i absolutely despise it, meanwhile my win 8.1 os has been stable since like 6 years or so. I may try it on the win10 work laptop, but im not sure if they are able to check what i spend my time with on there lol
Still, if theres any possibility it will be fixed for win8 i'd jump the fence

nehma96

Jul 12, 2019
Its enough for me to put up with win 10 at work, i absolutely despise it, meanwhile my win 8.1 os has been stable since like 6 years or so. I may try it on the win10 work laptop, but im not sure if they are able to check what i spend my time with on there lol
Still, if theres any possibility it will be fixed for win8 i'd jump the fence
launch the game, wait a couple seconds and then launch it again - should hear the audio so just hit alt+enter to fullscreen it. Game works fine it just doesn't launch normally on the OS

• Love
Reactions: Samga

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
launch the game, wait a couple seconds and then launch it again - should hear the audio so just hit alt+enter to fullscreen it. Game works fine it just doesn't launch normally on the OS
Ahhh a proper solution, this should be sticky instead of the vague workaround in op. Love you.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Don't know why some of the commands aren't shown in the F1 pannel anyone knows what all the buttons do?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes