Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
yes its the first time..
older versions where working fine
Oh, so previous versions of this game worked fine for you? Then you should post more information.
Do any of the girls work for you? Can you see the cum in-game? I would still recommend updating the drivers, just in case.

EDIT: Could also be a corrupt download. Try re-downloading the game.

Wottinski

Jul 27, 2017
Oh, so previous versions of this game worked fine for you? Then you should post more information.
Do any of the girls work for you? Can you see the cum in-game? I would still recommend updating the drivers, just in case.
yep, evrything else is working, movement, cum,switch girls, switch cumshot.
blowjob option is working as well

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
yep, evrything else is working, movement, cum,switch girls, switch cumshot.
blowjob option is working as well
Well if those previous methods didn't help, you should post the unity output log here and to the dev, with a description of the bug. The log is - by default - located at C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\HenryTaiwan/True Facials/output_log.txt

If you're going to post the log here, you should use the spoilers tag, because the log can be pretty long.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
el-oh-el this game is a Rule 34 delight. The voice capture is particularly - what's the word I want here..... - useful.

Controls are a bit wonky at first, but I'm on board. Would be nice to have more ladies in the menu, so I hope dev work is ongoing; I'm starting out just, you know, basting Elizabeth.

DaHouseMD

Aug 10, 2018
I feel like i've tried every key on my keyboard, but how does one actually activate auto-facefuck/blowjob?

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
I feel like i've tried every key on my keyboard, but how does one actually activate auto-facefuck/blowjob?
First you have to manually move your dick and her mouth close together, she will automatically put it in, then you can control it with q/w or e/r

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The controls are not the greatest, could be better if you control the floating dick, and move freely (ADWS/Space/C), using the mouse to rotate, aim and shot is not the best, i know the game is about facials, but could be nice to add more option, anal, vaginal, titjobs, footjobs, handjobs, etc, the graphic and the fisic of the cum is realy great.

Ara Ara Ara

May 27, 2018
The controls are not the greatest, could be better if you control the floating dick, and move freely (ADWS/Space/C), using the mouse to rotate, aim and shot is not the best, i know the game is about facials, but could be nice to add more option, anal, vaginal, titjobs, footjobs, handjobs, etc, the graphic and the fisic of the cum is realy great.
True, Kinda hard to control while having only one hand.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes