Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nice we got Ada in now. Any chance we get to see Jill Valentine or Juli Kidman?
mean like.. actually got her ? or she is for patreon version and not in demo like most of char before ? .....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok give a try.. nice with all girls.

one thing is more than required and should be worked on ASAP ..; like.. right now.. lol

the POV from the guy. a key binded to jump on POV from the male head would be more than appreciated, its a must have for game like this. as long POV is not here, the game suck due to the controls. a POV view would help alots with the controls, immersion and fun.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
ok give a try.. nice with all girls.

one thing is more than required and should be worked on ASAP ..; like.. right now.. lol

the POV from the guy. a key binded to jump on POV from the male head would be more than appreciated, its a must have for game like this. as long POV is not here, the game suck due to the controls. a POV view would help alots with the controls, immersion and fun.
I'm honestly surprised there isn't a pov mode yet.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
this needs a vr option. unity does vr out of the box, as long as the dev enables it. sooo... henrytaiwan69 : please? :)
Just because Unity supports something, doesn't mean that he can just enable it and it'll work flawlessly. He'd have to map the keyboard controls to the new controllers, implement the wand pointing funtionality, figure out how to move the camera without a mouse, etc.

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
Why the fuck would he advertise on a pirate site and then do the anti pirate dick move? And most importantly why the fuck is he afraid of the pirates when he's the biggest fucking pirate in this thread by using other peoples works in his game lol. This is why I love 11bit they handed out free codes on tpb for their own game and this guy is like "oh no I walked into the pirate den and I'm surrounded by pirates *visible confusion*.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
hey could you add a option to have girl not look at the camera but look at the guy? cause when i try to get a angle view teh girls eyes go white cause her eyes stay on the camera kinda off putting imo. but besides that the game is turning out really good from last time i played it when u just had tifa. just need to put fixated eye on the guy instead of camera. liek ake it option like u did for hand positions. >.> oh and can u add Claire redfield? >.< from the remake

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 485286

The President of the United States and the White House give this game a 5/5 rating.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A Quote from The President, Donald John Trump, "This game is very Juicy."

A quote from the Secretary of State, Trixer, "I love the Girls."
Well, i got it for bill clinton, but trump ?

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Interesting idea.
Nice pick of characters and a lot of potential since you are using the 3D models publicy available for 3D smut (so, I guess we will end up with chars like Lara Croft, Widowmaker, Mei, Phara, etc added to the game). The game can develop into some kind of 3D SuperDeepThroat.

Wonky ass controls. Being able to rotate the camera is nice, but being able to move it helps a whole lot when posing the chars and to see the action from different angles. (IE: Honey Select's camera movement). It also needs a reset button and a POV button, the second one is pretty much mandatory for this kind of games. If I have to spend a lot of time tryng to adjust the camera to my liking Ill just as much open Blender/SFM and make 3D smut again (and we know how time consuming that shit can be)

While the female characters looking at the camera is a nice touch, we also need the option to make her look at the male char since moving the camera in certain ways make her eyes go blank.

The game needs a lot of polishing but I firmly belive it can turn out great with enough work.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Because the dev have ownership of the thread so he edited the patreon version out of the main page.
That a dick move so i guess he'll get a warning or the Mods took the page ownership from him.
If got somenting removed, remember what johndoe1545 said

"we do have devs being deviant, removing patreon version and whatsnot, we would just remove the thread ownership from him. (happened few times already)

in the end, if you do sees the moment we upload the extra version and it got taken down, report it, we will check it, and remove the ownership of thread from him"

Reactions: genthrow

laserblast420

Jul 19, 2017
It should be possible to move the camera and not just rotate it on a fixed point. Really fun thing to play with though!

JRSG

Aug 30, 2016
Fun to play little game. Its exactly what you expect :LOL: (And thats strange nowadays were games claim to be more that they are)

Sep 12, 2017
Amazing game, and I'm looking forward to more girls, but the thing I'm missing still is volume control
And individual limb control (legs / arms) or different positions

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes