Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
He posted saying he was struggling with the stress of adding the new features and requests this past month and so has slowed things down.
Hope this is not a case of classic burn-out :-(

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
He posted saying he was struggling with the stress of adding the new features and requests this past month and so has slowed things down.
Hopefully that also means that he'll inspect his previous code an refactor it where necessary. I'm just speculating here, but going by how fast some of the features were implemented (oral sex and posture changing for example) Henry MAY have done it in the spur of the moment and not in a sustainable way. Adding on new features on top of a bad code would be even worse for stress going forward. But then again, there haven't been many bugs so I might be talking out of my ass.

yanekk

Dec 29, 2019
#!MoFyTYIL!FIXQ6RyU4x7Jc811reg1Gj0gAZrQJPEv9s5IjaZdt60 on mega.

"In general, this version have Cindy & Samus, the new poses system, more controls, new menu UI designed for easy one-handed use... (I'll update the full changelog later)
Note: Exclusive options like size changing and tweaking blowjob speed are only active in the Extra version.

Things to be done during Early Access (like before, we'll have v0.36a, b and so on):
- Cindy, Samus, Zelda & Ada are ready, the rest are almost complete (will crash on selection).
- Cindy has no voice yet, I'll try to extract them.
- General bug fixing/polish.

I hope you enjoy, it feels great to get things done again!
Thank you for your understanding and support!"

my notes:
Penis size slider, in-game cumshot variable editor, facefuck pose and laying down pose
When you hide male body the helmet is still there, bugged
Mascara effects now
No POV mode yet (and good luck trying to get the angle with the helmet permanently there now. you can make the guy lean back by clicking and dragging the helmet)
Blowjob speed and depth sliders independent of presets
You can click on hands to move them to their different preset modes now
No new stages

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2019

"In general, this version have Cindy & Samus, the new poses system, more controls, new menu UI designed for easy one-handed use... (I'll update the full changelog later)
Note: Exclusive options like size changing and tweaking blowjob speed are only active in the Extra version.

Things to be done during Early Access (like before, we'll have v0.36a, b and so on):
- Cindy, Samus, Zelda & Ada are ready, the rest are almost complete (will crash on selection).

my notes:
Penis size slider, in-game cumshot variable editor, facefuck pose and laying down pose
Mascara effects now
No POV mode yet (and good luck trying to get the angle with the helmet permanently there now)
No new stages
Ty 4 sharing btw. Doin god's work

Last edited:

hamsteranal69

Nov 23, 2019

my notes:
Mascara effects now
No POV mode yet (and good luck trying to get the angle with the helmet permanently there now. you can make the guy lean back by clicking and dragging the helmet)
No new stages
A real human bean.

01_Blade-Runner-2049_Ryan-Gosling.jpg

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The potential is huge, still very much needs hotkeys and axis bars for posing.
I suggest not deleting your previous version for now.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019

my notes:
Mascara effects now
No new stages
Thanks for the MEGA link :love::love:(y)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
pls see the changelog first(only 4 characters ready this version):
Cindy, Samus, Zelda & Ada are ready, the rest are almost complete (will crash on selection).
wait soi 2B and others will crash ?

how is this happening ?

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
wait soi 2B and others will crash ?

how is this happening ?
Probably missing data resulting in a NullReferenceException. The rest of the models lack data related to the new features (posing) and result in an exception.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes