Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
you can cum and cum and cum and cover her...
thing is the cum is not opaque, soo whatever the amount of cum you put, she will always look like simply wet.
but you ca no problem cover her whole face + neck + chest + arms and belly with it.

i did it, soo its possible. but like i say, the cum dry super fast (i guess that's the effect wanted) and it look like she is just wet instead of covered by cum.

i play 1080p and honestly with setting in ultra its pretty nice. still not super great, but more than correct. specially the girls who are very detailled.
4k texture like Fallen Doll would be very nice. I guess it is time to burn a cigar - Metal gear solid meme here!

Last edited:

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
like the game but the controls are horrendous and so easy to miss click not counting they overly sensetive and only 3 of the charters worked for me the others just froze game in t pose

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
how do you actually open the menu? It opens sometimes when I click but I can't figure out how. It just comes and goes as it pleases

yanekk

Dec 29, 2019
how do you actually open the menu? It opens sometimes when I click but I can't figure out how. It just comes and goes as it pleases
I was getting it to show up consistently by putting my mouse at the slide of the screen and then sliding it down

When the release that fixes the other girls comes out, I'll put the upload here

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Seems like this time there are a lot of bugs and softlocks. Will have to skip this update it seems :)

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Could u lock the girls eye's on the guy character instead of the camera? she looks weird when u looking from the side and her eyes are pure white cause her eye ball is freakishly trying to look at the camera.

Reactions: leosparta
D

Deleted member 809283

Commands not working at the moment?
I tried them all, none of them work. Am I missing something or are they deactivated for this version?

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Adding vaginal with cum inside would be a dream. Especiallz, if there are voice lines for their reaction.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
4k texture like Fallen Doll would be very nice. I guess it is time to burn a cigar - Metal gear solid meme here!
always have some on stock... never know when its needed to pass some days.. or weeks.. or months.. years maybe ? anyway...:p

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
for those who are complaining about a crash in the character selection: Cindy, Samus, Zelda & Ada only these are working in the new version

Reactions: apollo32

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
to everyone who crash after ada...
=========================================
read the changelog !

only 4 girls available in this update for now.

Samus, Zelda, Cindy and Ada. all otehrs will crash because they dont have new stuff implenetd .

==========================================

Reactions: apollo32
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes